You Cannot Hide
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|You Cannot Hide|
|Created by||Marcos Santana|
|Directed by||Alejandro Banazzo|
|Creative director(s)||Carlos Bodelón|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||10 (list of episodes)|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|Original release||30 September –|
11 October 2019
|Preceded by||Preso No. 1|
|Followed by||El Señor de los Cielos|
You Cannot Hide (Spanish: No te puedes esconder) is a Spanish-language television series produced by Isla Audiovisual for Telemundo and distributed worldwide by Netflix. The series is filmed in Spain and consists of 10 episodes. It stars Blanca Soto and Eduardo Noriega It premiered on 30 September 2019 and ended on 11 October 2019.
- Blanca Soto as Mónica
- Eduardo Noriega as Daniel
- Iván Sánchez as Álex
- Maribel Verdú as Inspectora Urrutia
- Samantha Siqueiros as Natalia
- Peter Vives as Alberto Torres
- Patricia Guirado as Eli
- Jorge Bosch as Velasco
- Pere Ponce as El Comisario
- Juan Caballero as Humberto
- Jordi Planas as Gabriel
- Plutarco Haza as Sánchez
- Adrián Ladrón as Hugo
- Gabriel Porras as De la Cruz
- Julio Casados as Andrés
- Giuseppe Gamba as Diego
- Bárbara Goenaga as Ana
- Eduardo Trucco as Pete
- Oleg Kricunova as Dmitri
The series was announced in May 2019 during the Telemundo Upfront for the 2019-2020 television season. The filming of the series lasted 12 weeks, with 58 working days. The production had a budget in the Madrid region of 5 million euros and the hiring of 75 people in the artistic team, 103 technicians and several service companies in the city. Among the locations in Madrid city are Plaza de Callao, Gran Vía, Plaza de Santo Domingo, Plaza de Oriente and Puente de Segovia. The series is produced by Isla Audiovisual for Telemundo and Netflix. It is directed by Alejandro Banazzo, Álex de Pablo at the head of the photograph, and Carlos Bodelón as creative director.
|Season||Timeslot (ET)||Episodes||First aired||Last aired||Avg. viewers |
|1||Mon–Fri 10pm||10||30 September 2019||0.89||11 October 2019||0.82||0.82||TBD|
|No.||Title ||English title||Directed by||Original air date ||US viewers|
|1||"La fuga"||"On The Run"||Alejandro Bazzano||30 September 2019||0.89|
|A terrorist attack in Spain surprises Daniel, a hitman who has been hired to kill Mónica, a Mexican woman who years ago fled her country with her daughter, leaving behind her dark past.|
|2||"La pista"||"The Hint"||Alejandro Bazzano||1 October 2019||0.79|
|Daniel discovers that Mónica saved his life, but still continues with his purpose of killing her. Natalia calls her mother and uses an unusual phrase, as a clue to make Mónica understand that she is in danger.|
|3||"El tatuaje"||"The Tattoo"||Alejandro Bazzano||2 October 2019||0.69|
|Mónica refuses to accept Daniel's help, but not finding enough support in the authorities or in Álex, Daniel becomes increasingly essential for her.|
|4||"Evidencias del crimen"||"Proof Of The Crime"||Alejandro Bazzano||3 October 2019||0.80|
|Photographs of the body of Prats are leaked to the press. Mónica puts her life in danger by going after her daughter's kidnappers. Álex begins to suspect Daniel's intentions.|
|5||"En peligro"||"In Danger"||Alejandro Bazzano||4 October 2019||0.79|
|Mónica ends up badly injured in the hands of the Russians. The key clue to Natalia's whereabouts is farther away. Natalia reaches her final destination.|
|6||"La verdad"||"The Truth"||Alejandro Bazzano||7 October 2019||0.87|
|Daniel is forced to confess the truth to Mónica. Eli receives threats from Torres and the police find out that she is a politician's lover.|
|7||"Un nuevo sospechoso"||"A New Suspect"||Alejandro Bazzano||8 October 2019||0.84|
|A mysterious yellow envelope, with information about a murder 20 years ago in Mexico, arrives at the hands of Urrutia. A new suspect of Beatriz Prats' crime appears.|
|8||"Destino final"||"Final Destination"||Alejandro Bazzano||9 October 2019||0.82|
|Mónica confirms that Natalia's final destination was Mexico. Daniel remembers the reason that led him to accept killing Mónica. Natalia escapes with help from Hugo.|
|9||"Intuición"||"Intuition"||Alejandro Bazzano||10 October 2019||0.81|
|Natalia finds out who ordered her kidnapping. Mónica, already in Mexico, seeks help from the DEA. Alex writes a farewell letter to Eli and starts his plan. Velasco is convinced that Urrutia knows more than it seems.|
|10||"Cara a cara"||"Face to Face"||Alejandro Bazzano||11 October 2019||0.82|
|Monica is face to face with her ex-husband. Álex is forced to become an eternal fugitive.|
Awards and nominations
|2020||International Emmy Award||Best Non-English Language U.S. Primetime Program||No te puedes esconder||Pending|
- "TELEMUNDO TO PREMIERE HIGHLY-ANTICIPATED LIMITED SERIES NO TE PUEDES ESCONDER MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 AT 10PM/9C". nbcumv.com. 3 September 2019. Retrieved 4 September 2019.
- González, Moisés. "Blanca Soto regresa a Telemundo". People en Español (in Spanish). Retrieved 2 August 2019.
- González, Moisés (3 September 2019). "Telemundo mueve ficha y anuncia estreno para competir contra El dragón". peopleenespanol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 3 September 2019.
- González, Moisés (3 September 2019). "Blanca Soto está de regreso con No te puedes esconder". peopleenespanol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 3 September 2019.
- "Here's What's Coming To Netflix Canada In January 2020". curiocity.com. Retrieved 29 December 2019.
- Degorgue, Vilma. "Eduardo Noriega protagoniza 'No te puedes esconder' en Telemundo: "Me sorprende que me den papeles de acción"". diezminutos.es (in Spanish). Retrieved 2 August 2019.
- Díaz, Aroa. "'No te puedes esconder', una producción hispanomexicana con Blanca Soto". diezminutos.es (in Spanish). Retrieved 29 September 2019.
- "Rodaje de la serie internacional "No te puedes esconder" en Madrid". cityofmadridfilmoffice.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 29 September 2019.
- "La serie internacional 'No te puedes esconder' también se graba en Madrid". cineytele.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 29 September 2019.
- González, Moisés. "El dragón vence a No te puedes esconder". peopleenespañol.com (in Spanish). People en Español. Retrieved 2 October 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: TBS Leads All Key Adult and Male Demos with Game One of MLB National League Championship Series". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 15 October 2019.
- "Acerca de No te puedes esconder". now.telemundo.com (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 15 October 2019. Retrieved 15 October 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: TBS Leads All Key Male Demos with Brewers-Nationals National League Wild Card Game". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 3 October 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite' Series Premiere on TNT Bests 'WWE NXT' on USA Network". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 4 October 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: TBS Scores Most-Watched League Division Series First Day Coverage Since 2014". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 5 October 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Friday Final Ratings: Fox Debut of 'SmackDown' is Most-Watched WWE Telecast on TV in Nearly Two Years". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 7 October 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Monday Final Ratings: 'All American' Season Premiere on CW Reaches Series-High in Total Viewers". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Tuesday Final Ratings: Astros-Rays American League Division Series Game Four Puts FS1 as Runner-Up in All Key Adult Demos Among All Networks". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Nancy Drew' Series Debut Draws Top Audience in Time Slot for CW in Nearly Two Years". programminginsider.com. Retrieved 11 October 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas. "Thursday Final Ratings: Fox News Channel Rises to Runner-Up TV Network Status Among Total Viewers from 9-11 p.m." programminginsider.com. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
- Kanter, Jane. "International Emmy Awards Nominations: Glenda Jackson & 'For Sama' Among Those Vying For Prizes". deadline.com. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 24 September 2020.