From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
On October 6, 2010, Lieutenant Colonel David Flynn, commander of the Combined Joint Task Force 1-320th gave the order to drop 49,200 pounds of rockets and aerial bombs on the village which resulted in leveling the village completely.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-01-26. Retrieved 2011-01-29.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Foust, Joshua (24 January 2011). "How Short-Term Thinking is Causing Long-Term Failure in Afghanistan". theatlantic.com.
- Images The village before and after the bombing
- The Afghan village that’s been wiped from the map - with 25 tons of coalition bombs
- War Crimes in Afghanistan? Time To Investigate
- Can the U.S. Make Amends After Blowing Up an Afghan Town?
- Afghan villagers dispute U.S. Rationale for bombing
|This Afghanistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|