From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||371 m (1,217 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Al-Jarniyah (Arabic: الجرنية), also written Jurneyyeh, is a town in Raqqa Governorate, Syria. It is the administrative centre of Al-Jarniyah subdistrict in Al-Thawrah District. The population of the town at the 2004 census was 2686.
Syrian Civil War
- "Al Jarnīyah, Raqqa, Syria". CountryBox.info. Archived from the original on 25 June 2019. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
- "Syrian census 2004". HumanitarianResponse.
- "Map of Al Jarniyah – GeoLocated Syria". GeoLocated. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
- "ISIS - ISIL map". Liveuamap. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
- "Syrian Democratic Forces reach Euphrates, besiege ISIS-held area". al-Masdar News. 19 December 2016. Retrieved 4 January 2017.
|This article about a location in Raqqa Governorate, Syria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|