ScreenWikipedia open wikipedia design.
A screen can be:
- Window screen, a plastic or wire mesh that covers a window opening
- A partition or room divider
- A movie screen where movies are shown.
- Another name for a computer monitor
- Something that stops things passing through like the grid on a roadside drain
- Screen (ice hockey), when a player stops a goaltender from seeing someone shoot in ice hockey
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Screen. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.