MusicianWikipedia open wikipedia design.
A musician is also someone who writes music, even if they write it for other people to play. People who write music are called composers. Usually that part is left out if they also play or sing the music they write, but they are still composers because they wrote the music.
Musicians can also make a group together to play songs. If the group has many people playing instruments together, like Beethoven's music, it is called an orchestra. If it is just many people singing, like in a church, it is called a choir. If it is only a few people together it is usually just called a band. Sometimes a band has the same name as the singer.
Lists of musicians[change | change source]
- Some famous composers and musicians
- Johann Sebastian Bach (Composer)
- Ludwig van Beethoven (Composer)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Composer)
- Duke Ellington (Composer, plays the piano)
- Bob Marley (Plays the electric guitar, also sings)
- Paul McCartney (Singer, plays the bass and the guitar)
- Michael Jackson (Singer)
- Jimi Hendrix (Plays the electric guitar, also sings)
- Cat Stevens (Singer)
- Some famous bands
- Some famous orchestras
- The London Symphony Orchestra, The United Kingdom
- The New York Philharmonic Orchestra, USA
- The Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, Germany
- The Belgrade Philharmonic Orchestra, Serbia
- The Cleveland Orchestra, USA
References[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Musicians.|