FounderWikipedia open wikipedia design.
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: founder and founders.|
Founder could mean:
- Entrepreneur, in the sense of one who founds (starts) a company
- Laminitis, a horse illness in which "foundering" is a common symptom
- Founder Group, China's second-largest personal computer vendor
- Founder effect, a biological idea used to explain genetics in a small isolated population
Founders could mean:
- Founding Fathers, often called the "Founders", people who are important in starting an institution
- Founding Fathers of the United States, the political leaders who participated in the American Revolution as leaders of the Patriots
- Founders, a race of beings in the fictional Star Trek universe
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Founder. |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.