Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Italy
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the WikiProject Italy page. |
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10|
|This WikiProject's subject is featured in the Outline of Italy, which is incomplete and needs further development. That page, along with the other outlines on Wikipedia, comprise Wikipedia's Outline of knowledge, which also serves as the table of contents or site map of Wikipedia.|
|WikiProject Italy||(Rated Project-class)|
Sections older than 90 days may be automatically archived.
- Albeit saying that the article doesn't seem to be the most important on Wikipedia is more than an understatement, the main Italian article doesn't seem to be monstrously long either, so as soon as time allows, I'll definitely work on a loose yet faithful translation of the Italian version of the article into English. In any case, even though a translation may suffice for a while, I usually tend to look for original sources in English whenever I'm writing an article in that language, at least whenever they are available, even if a translation would make for a much faster process. I hope this helps.--NicolaArangino (talk) 16:00, 29 August 2021 (UTC)
Hello, I created a draft article for the Sacconi Rossi, a religious order that removed and buried unclaimed bodies from the Tiber. It is a roughly translated article from the Italian one. I am having trouble finding sources. Any help improving the article would be appreciated! Thank you, Thriley (talk) 15:28, 29 July 2021 (UTC)
Marcell Jacobs sudden popularity led to too much confusion in the article
I created the article year ago and kept it until before the Olympics following the rules of Wikipedia:WikiProject Athletics and the Wikipedia:WikiProject Athletics/Manual of Style/Biographies. Now I will arrange the article step by step according to the MOS of the project and detailing every single change in the "edit summary" of the article after each modification. But I'll go into more detail on my edits, explaining its, in this section.
- In the MOS first goes the biography section (which eventually includes the career section) and then the statistics section. --Kasper2006 (talk) 21:51, 8 August 2021 (UTC)
- World, European and National records need a specific section in the Statistics section. --Kasper2006 (talk) 21:58, 8 August 2021 (UTC)
- Also national titles need a specific section in the Statistics section. --Kasper2006 (talk) 21:58, 8 August 2021 (UTC)
- Add Others international meetings section (why national meetings and not Diamond League?) --Kasper2006 (talk) 22:06, 8 August 2021 (UTC)
Incendi boschivi in Sardegna nel 2021
Buongiorno, vi chiedo una mano per quanto riguarda la creazione della pagina in wikipedia italiano di imcendi boschivi in sardegna nel 2021 (2021 Sardinia wildfires), l'ho creata deue volta ma mi è stata eliminata, vedete se è possibile ripristinarla. Penso che questa sia storia e debba essere scritta pure in wikipedia in italliano.
Requested move at Talk:Giuseppe Santoro#Requested move 19 August 2021
There is a requested move discussion at Talk:Giuseppe Santoro#Requested move 19 August 2021 that may be of interest to members of this WikiProject. — Shibbolethink (♔ ♕) 02:03, 20 August 2021 (UTC)
Requested move at Talk:Massa#Requested move 4 September 2021
Discussion about the inclusion criteria for the list of Italian political parties
I invite anyone interested to participate in the discussion for the determination of the criteria for the list of Italian political parties (Talk:List of political parties in Italy#Revision of criteria (2). Since most of the current criteria were not decided through a consensual community discussion, your participation is welcome! --Scia Della Cometa (talk) 18:12, 2 October 2021 (UTC)