User:Keenan PepperWikipedia open wikipedia design.
|Search user languages|
Note: I encourage you toif you think there's something else people should know about me, or simply to correct an error.
Keenan Pepper is a software engineer in the San Francisco Bay area. He is from Tallahassee, Florida where he got his undergrad degree (physics and math) from Florida State University. He moved to Berkeley, California in 2009 and got his masters degree in Physics from University of California, Berkeley.
One of Keenan's two major hobbies is playing Balinese gamelan music with Gamelan Sekar Jaya. Sometimes he gets a craving for kotekan which just can't be denied. Keenan also enjoys many other kinds of music, especially those that use tunings other than the Western standard of 12-tone equal temperament.
Keenan's other major hobby is hang gliding with the Berkeley Hang Gliding Club.
- Elastica curve (Elastica theory)
- Juden Raus!: , , , , , 
- Clean up List of Greek words with English derivatives which is in terrible shape
- Worm problem
- Figure out what apophasis, paralipsis, and proslepsis really mean
- Joseph Yasser's Theory of Evolving Tonality
- Carlos Garcia the musical leaf player
- Spelling (music)
- Photon sphere
- Blue note
- Diagrams for The Integral Trees
- The Planiverse
- Ain ez Zarqa
- Lake Assal
- Phlogiston, Calx, etc.
- Chott Djerid
- Haiqiong Deng, and redirect from Deng Haiqiong
- Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (maybe omnibus article with methylcellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, etc.?)
- Mono- and diglycerides
- List of discredited substances
- Puente del Inca
- Sodium tallowate and Sodium cocoate
- Help History of Earth become a featured article
- Photoactivated localization microscopy
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
The Original Barnstar
The Original Barnstar
For exceptional contributions to the Wikipedia Reference desk. Brian G. Crawford 06:55, 12 May 2006 (UTC)
Y soy la voz porque ayudo a otros usuarios. --Cosmic girl 22:39, 17 July 2006 (UTC)