User:DrbogdanWikipedia open wikipedia design.
February 19, 2019
Drbogdan – My Professional Background Includes Publishing Medical Research Studies, Directing Hospital Laboratories And Lecturing University Students. Also, I Have Headed Science Fairs And Have Been Associated With, For A Brief Time, The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra And The Pittsburgh Ballet Theater. My Professional Background Is Summarized In More Detail On My Publications Page.
- 1 My Links
- 2 My Awards
- 3 My Contributions
- 4 Major Edits & Interests
- 5 Tools & Gadgets
- 6 Gallery
- 7 See also
- 8 References (selected – 14)
- 9 External links
- My Publications Page
- My Original Music (archive) & My Original Music Videos.
- My FREE Quality Education Page.
- My FaceBook & My LiveJournal.
- My Wikipedia Page (a-at/b-bt/c-ct/p-pt/w-wt).
MyShortLinks: j.mp/drb123w & j.mp/drb123wiki.
- GOOGLE Me; or BING Me; or YAHOO Me.
- EMAIL Me => @WIKIPEDIA or @YAHOO.
|My other links|
|* Dr. Dennis Bogdan - Wikipedia Master Editor III|
|* My FaceBook (drbogdan)|
|* My FaceBook Posts (drbogdan)|
|* GooglePlus+ (Dennis Bogdan)|
|* InstantGram (DrDennisBogdan)|
|* LinkedIN (Dr Dennis Bogdan)|
|* LiveJournal (drbogdan)|
|* MySpace (drbogdan)|
|* Twitter (drbogdan)|
|* Flickr (drbogdan)|
|* LiveStream (drbogdan)|
|* MyCamPage (drbogdan)|
|* Skype (drbogdan2)|
|* UStream (drbogdan)|
|* DocStoc (Dennis Bogdan)|
|* Quality Education (+ WebED)|
|* Joanne Bogdan (Editor/Citizendium)|
|* Joanne Bogdan (Editor/Wikipedia)|
|* Dr. Dennis Bogdan (Editor/Citizendium)|
|* Dr. Dennis Bogdan (Editor/Wikipedia)|
(commons / data / media / meta / source /
wikibooks / wikinews / wikiquote / wikispecies / wikiversity / wikivoyage / wiktionary /
de / en / en-simple / es / fi / fr / it / ja / lb / nl / no / ru / ru-news / sk / sl / sr / sv / uk / zh).
My "New York Times" publications 
[NOTE: Please CLICK for the published comment - may take a moment to appear.]
- LIFE THRIVES THROUGHOUT UNIVERSE? (nyt-20121202A or B-a/b/c).
- LIFE CAN THRIVE WITHOUT WATER? (nyt-20080603-a/b/c).
- UNIVERSE *PULLS* LIFE TO COMPLEXITY? (nyt-20130323A or B-a/b/c).
- TRAVEL TO STARS IS A QUIXOTIC EFFORT? (nyt-20090610-a/b/c).
- SPACE TRAVEL IS HARMFUL TO HEALTH? (wired-a/b/c & nyt-20140127).
- HUMANS ARE BEST IN THE UNIVERSE? (nyt-20080617-a/b/c).
- HUMANKIND'S "PROGRESS" (pgh-20081208-a/b/c).
- USA: MORE VALUABLE THAN MONEY? (nyt-20130426A or B-a/b/c).
- WIKIPEDIA IS A LOT OF FUN TO EDIT (nyt-20130329A or B-a/b/c).
My "New York Times" publications (latest – 10)
- Science: The Biological Evolution Of Beauty? (nyt-20190110).
- Science: Global Internet May Become Less Global? (nyt-20181016) (1+2+3).
- USA: Tax Cut – No "Trickle Down" Again – Wages Decreased? (nyt-20180813).
- Science: Better Way To Avoid Devastating Asteroids Needed? (nyt-20180618).
- Film: "2001: A Space Odyssey" – Homage To Homer? (nyt-20180405) (1+2).
- USA: Tax Cut – Historic Heist – Big Loss To Most Americans? (nyt-20171202).
- Science: Voyager Missions − Now Beyond Solar System? (nyt-20170905) (1+2).
- USA: Healthcare For All Is Better? (nyt-20170726).
- USA: Best Way To Secure Borders? (nyt-20170320).
- Medical: Eating Meat Causes Cancer? (nyt-20151026) (1+2+3+4).
My awesome facts
WIKIPEDIA - QUALITY KNOWLEDGE FOR A QUALITY WORLD.
WIKIPEDIA – The 5th Most Popular Site On The Internet, With Over 7 Billion Potential Viewers, Was Launched On January 15, 2001 (1st edit by co-founder Jimmy Wales) And Has Been Freely Available Worldwide (in over 300 languages) For 18 years, 1 month and 4 days – Wikipedia Has 49,637,530 Total Articles (5,809,063 in English) (*VITAL*: 10–100–1000; *BEST*: 29,229; *TOPS*: Last 24 hours; Last Week: Top25; Top5000) – And Has (for the English version) 140,448 Active Editors; 1,186 Administrators – as of February 19, 2019.
- Wikipedia => Is "Over 60-Times" The Size Of "Encyclopedia Britannica".
- Wikipedia => Is Available As 7,473 Books For $500,000 – as of July 2, 2015.
- Wikipedia => Is Honored With A Monument – as of October 22, 2014.
- Wikipedia => Is The Name Of An Asteroid – as of January 27, 2013.
- Wikipedia => "Is One Of The Jewels In The Internet’s Crown."
- Wikipedia => "Nos Auxilium Facere Interrete Non Lactaverunt."
- Wikipedia => "It's Important To Realise That Our Mission Is Not To Make A Website, But To Share Knowledge, Freely Available For Reuse."
- Wikipedia => "Imagine A World In Which Every Single Human Being Can Freely Share In The Sum Of All Knowledge. That's What We're Doing."
NASA PROBES – CURRENTLY ACTIVE on the planet Mars (as of February 19, 2019) =>
"INSIGHT" => 83 Sols (85 Days) (85 days) (landed November 26, 2018).
"CURIOSITY" => 2325 Sols (2388 Days) (6 years, 197 days) (landed August 6, 2012).
US Flag on Mars – Mars Rocks – Mars Weather (TempConv) – "Martians Found?".
|Awards: Did You Know?|
|Awards: In The News|
|Awards: Featured Picture|
- Award DYK – The Grand Design (2010 book)
- Animal tracks
- Aromatum Chaos (Mars terrain)
- Blue Movie (1969 film) by Andy Warhol
- Bright spots on Ceres (dwarf planet)
- Ceres (dwarf planet)
- Cerutti Mastodon site (humans in america/130k bp?)
- Comet 67P (first-ever comet landing)
- Curiosity (Mars rover)
- Dynamic Albedo of Neutrons (DAN/Mars rover)
- Farrell, Pennsylvania
- Gale (Mars crater)
- Geology of Charon (moon of Pluto)
- Heartbleed (security vulnerability)
- Hermitage, Pennsylvania
- Homo naledi (early human)
- Jake Matijevic (Mars rock)
- James Avalon (film director)
- Jezero (Mars crater) – Mars 2020 site
- Kepler (space telescope)
- Kepler-1625b I (1st known exomoon)
- Link (Mars rock)
- List of rocks on Mars
- Lunar north pole
- Luncheon of the Boating Party by Renoir
- Mars 2020 (Mars rover)
- Mars-3 (Mars lander)
- McLaughlin (Mars crater)
- Nexus for Exoplanet System Science (NExSS)
- Planck (space telescope)
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon
- Private Afternoons of Pamela Mann (1974 film)
- Radiation Assessment Detector (RAD/Mars rover)
- Radley Metzger (aka "Henry Paris") (film director)
- Sample Analysis at Mars (SAM/Mars rover)
- Sharon, Pennsylvania
- Shellshock (software bug)
- SM0313 (oldest star)
- Solaris (1968 film)
- Solaris (1961 novel)
- Tabby's Star (oddly dimming star)
- Timeline of Mars Curiosity rover
- Wheatland, Pennsylvania
- WISE 0855–0714 (star)
- WISE J224607.57-052635.0 (brightest galaxy)
- Zazel (1997 film)
My created Articles (164)
- Aeolis Mons (Mars)
- Aeolis Palus (Mars)
- Andrew Siemion (astrophysicist)
- Archicebus achilles (fossil - earliest primate)
- Astrobiology Magazine
- AT2018cow (mega-supernova)
- Barbara Broadcast (1977 film)
- Bathurst Inlet (Mars rock)
- Benz(e)acephenanthrylene (PAH)
- Black Hole Initiative (Harvard University)
- BlueBorne (security vulnerability)
- Brief Answers to the Big Questions (2018 book)
- C/2016 U1 (NEOWISE) (comet)
- Cancer (2015 PBS documentary)
- Chemistry and Camera complex (ChemCam)
- Cosmos Redshift 7 (CR7) (galaxy)
- Dark Odyssey (1961 film)
- Dawn of Humanity (2015 PBS documentary)
- DENIS-P J082303.1-491201 b (exoplanet)
- Denny (1st hybrid hominin found) (test)
- Disrupted planet
- Earliest known life forms
- Earliest known life forms (simple wiki)
- Exposing Microorganisms in the Stratosphere (E-MIST)
- 55th Street Playhouse (NYC)
- Foreshadow (disambiguation)
- Foreshadow Productions
- Foreshadow (security vulnerability)
- Friendly Fascism (1980 book)
- Genius (U.S. TV series) (Einstein, Picasso, others)
- Geography of Pluto
- Gliese 163 c (exoplanet)
- Goulburn (Mars rock outcrop)
- GRB 150101B (gamma-ray burst: similar to GW170817 event)
- GRB 160625B (gamma-ray burst: 1st in real-time)
- GRB 170817A (gamma-ray burst: associated with GW170817)
- GW170817 (5th gravitational wave detection)
- Hawking (2013 film)
- HD 21749 (star & 2 exoplanets)
- HD 219134 b (rocky exoplanet)
- Hereford Arizona Observatory
- Hillary Montes (Pluto)
- Hottah (Mars rock outcrop)
- Human Genome Synthesis
- Icarus (farthest star detected)
- Illustris project (cosmology)
- Jacob Matijevic (NASA scientist)
- Jan Bogdan (1608 American pioneer) (test)
- K2-288Bb (exoplanet)
- Kepler-69 (star & 2 exoplanets)
- Kepler-69c (exoplanet)
- Keper-90i (exoplanet)
- Kepler-296e (exoplanet)
- Kepler-296f (exoplanet)
- Kepler-438b (exoplanet)
- Kepler-440b (exoplanet)
- Kepler-442b (exoplanet)
- Kepler-444 (star & 5 exoplanets)
- Keper-452b (exoplanet)
- List of Gravitational Wave observations
- Lulu and Nana (1st gene edited humans)
- Making North America (2015 PBS documentary)
- Mangala Fossa (Mars trough)
- Maraschino Cherry (1978 film)
- Mars Hope (orbiter)
- Matijevic Hill (Mars)
- Moonmoon (moon of a moon) (test)
- Mount Sharp (Mars)
- Naked Came The Stranger (1975 film)
- New Andy Warhol Garrick Theatre (NYC)
- NGTS-1b (exoplanet)
- OGLE-2016-BLG-1190Lb (massive exoplanet)
- OGLE-2016-BLG-1195Lb (exoplanet)
- Oxia Planum (Mars)
- Peace Vallis (Mars)
- Pentecopterus decorahens (fossil – 1st big predator)
- PH2 (exoplanet)
- Philip Mond (film director)
- Piano Sonata No. 9 (Prokofiev)
- Piano Sonata No. 10 (Prokofiev)
- Piano Sonata No. 11 (Prokofiev)
- Planet Simulator (chemistry)
- Planetary Instrument for X-Ray Lithochemistry (PIXL)
- Prehistoric Autopsy (2012 BBC documentary)
- Robert Sharp (Mars crater)
- Robert P. Sharp (NASA engineer)
- Rocknest (Mars sand patch)
- Rocknest 3 (Mars rock)
- RZ Piscium (star with odd light fluctuations)
- Scanning Habitable Environments (SHERLOC)
- Science tourism
- Science tourism (simple wiki)
- Search for the Super Battery (2017 PBS documentary)
- Spectre (security vulnerability)
- StarChip (interstellar spacecraft)
- Tersicoccus phoenicis (bacterium)
- The Alley Cats (1966 film)
- The Bob Cummings Show (tv eps)
- The Bob Cummings Show/New (tv eps)
- The Bomb (2015 PBS documentary)
- The Dirty Girls (1965 film)
- The Glass Fortress (2016 film) (test)
- The Great Martian War 1913 – 1917 (2013 film)
- The Joy of Science (2001) – 60 lectures (test)
- The Machine (2013 film)
- The Mystery of Matter (2014 PBS documentary)
- The Princess and the Call Girl (1984 film)
- Therese and Isabelle (1968 film)
- The Roosevelts (2014 PBS documentary)
- The Tale of Tiffany Lust (1979 film)
- Tintina (Mars rock)
- Trapeze (Prokofiev)
- 2MASS J18082002-5104378 B (very old star)
- ULAS J1342+0928 (farthest quasar/black hole)
- Yamato 000593 (meteorite)
- Walt Disney (2015 PBS documentary)
- WASP-31b ("hot Jupiter" exoplanet)
- WASP-39b (exoplanet with water in atmosphere)
- WASP-121 (host star to exoplanet WASP-121b)
- WASP-121b (exoplanet with water in stratosphere)
- Wir (1982 film)
- 2000 EM26 (asteroid)
- 2008 EV5 (asteroid)
- 2012 YQ1 (asteroid)
- 2013 YP139 (asteroid)
- 2016 HO3 (asteroid)
- 2016 WF9 (asteroid)
- 2018 CL (asteroid)
- Zazel (spirit)
- Zhong Zhong and Hua Hua (1st primate clones)
- Category:Files by User:Drbogdan
- Category:Mars 2020
- Category:Mars 2020 instruments
- Species:Pentecopterus decorahensis
- Species:Tersicoccus phoenicis
My uploaded Images (1,706)
Major Edits & Interests
|Tools & Gadgets|
|DB-X!Edits & DB-OverallEdits & DB-GlobalEdits & WikiCheckerNEW & DB-WikiChecker & DB-PagesCreated & DB-PagesCreated-old & DB-Templates & DB-PubLogs & DB-Transclusions & DB-Views/90d-se & DB-Views/90d.|
- Bogdan, Dennis (1980). "Excessive 'Performance Ranges' Specified For Control Material By Supplier. (L)" (PDF). Clinical Chemistry (journal). 26: 1370–1372. Retrieved December 30, 2014.
- Bogdan, Dennis (1978). "Inaccuracy In Acid Phosphatase Kit Method. (L)" (PDF). Clinical Chemistry (journal). 24: 168–169. Retrieved December 30, 2014.
- Bogdan, Dennis; Bishop, C. W. (1974). "Differences Between Manufacturer-Assigned Values And Observed Values Of Alkaline Phosphatase Activity In A Commercial SMA Calibration Serum. (L)" (PDF). Clinical Chemistry (journal). 20: 1244–1245. Retrieved December 30, 2014.
- Bogdan, Dennis; Juchau, M. R. (1970). "Characteristics Of Induced Benzpyrene Hydroxylase Activity In The Rat Foeto-Placental Unit". European Journal of Pharmacology. 10: 119–126. Retrieved December 30, 2014.
- Bogdan, Dennis (1973). "Interactions Of Benzopyrene And Nucleic Acids In The Presence Of A Mixed-Function Oxidase System - Ph.D. Thesis (requires login)". State University of New York at Buffalo. Retrieved December 30, 2014.
- Bogdan, Dennis (December 2, 2012). "Comment - Life Thrives Throughout Universe?". The New York Times. Archived from the original on October 3, 2015. Retrieved December 30, 2014.
- Bogdan, Dennis (June 3, 2008). "Comment - Life Can Thrive Without Water?". The New York Times. Archived from the original on October 3, 2015. Retrieved November 24, 2017.
- Bogdan, Dennis (March 22, 2013). "Comment - Universe *Pulls* Life To Complexity?". The New York Times. Archived from the original on October 3, 2015. Retrieved December 30, 2014.
- Bogdan, Dennis (June 10, 2009). "Comment - Travel To Stars Is A Quixotic Effort?". The New York Times. Archived from the original on October 3, 2015. Retrieved November 24, 2014.
- Bogdan, Dennis (January 27, 2014). "Comment - Space Travel Is Harmful To Health?". The New York Times. Retrieved December 30, 2014.
- Bogdan, Dennis (June 17, 2008). "Comment - Humans Are Best In The Universe?". The New York Times. Archived from the original on October 3, 2015. Retrieved November 21, 2017.
- Bogdan, Dennis (December 8, 2008). "Comment - Humankind's 'Progress'". Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. Retrieved December 30, 2014.
- Bogdan, Dennis (April 26, 2013). "Comment - USA: More Valuable Than Money?". The New York Times. Archived from the original on October 3, 2015. Retrieved December 30, 2014.
- Bogdan, Dennis (March 27, 2013). "Comment - Wikipedia Is A Lot Of Fun To Edit". The New York Times. Archived from the original on April 22, 2014. Retrieved June 20, 2015.
- My Publications Page (mirror)
- My Original Music
- My Internet Presence:
- WATCH – Wikipedia Edit History – of Any Article.
- LISTEN – To Wikipedia Being Edited – in Real-Time.
- LEARN – How To Edit Wikipedia – The Movie (03:03).