University of the French West IndiesWikipedia open wikipedia design.
Université des Antilles
The University of the French West Indies (French: Université des Antilles, meaning University of the Antilles and officially translated as the University of the French Antilles) is a French public university, based in the French West Indies.
The University has 3 campuses:
- two in Guadeloupe: Fouillole (Pointe-à-Pitre) and Saint-Claude,
- one in Martinique: Schœlcher (while there is also the campus of the IUFM in Fort-de-France and the medical campus (CHRU, a regional university hospital) of La Meynard in Le Lamentin).
It was previously part of a larger institution in combination with campuses in French Guiana known as the University of the French West Indies and Guiana. As a result of funding disputes, that university was separated into two distinct institutions based on its constituent parts in French Guiana and the Lesser Antilles respectively. The separation process was completed by 1 January 2015.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2013)
Faculties and departments
- Official web site, serving Guadeloupe and Martinique
- Department of History in Schœlcher and in Saint-Claude (Guadeloupe)
- University of (French) Guiana
|This article about a French university, college, or other educational institution is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This French Guiana (Guyane) article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|