University of Minnesota PressWikipedia Open wikipedia design.
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Minneapolis, Minnesota|
|Distribution||Chicago Distribution Center|
|Publication types||Books, academic journals.|
|Official website|| www|
Founded in 1925, the University of Minnesota Press is best known for its books in social theory and cultural theory, critical theory, race and ethnic studies, urbanism, feminist criticism, and media studies.
The University of Minnesota Press also publishes a significant number of translations of major works of European and Latin American thought and scholarship. Minnesota also publishes a diverse list of works on the cultural and natural heritage of the state and the upper Midwest region.
The University of Minnesota Press's catalog of academic journals totals ten publications:
- Buildings & Landscapes: Journal of the Vernacular Architecture Forum
- Critical Ethnic Studies
- Cultural Critique
- Environment, Space, Place
- Future Anterior: Journal of Historic Preservation History, Theory and Criticism
- Journal of American Indian Education
- The Moving Image: The Journal of the Association of Moving Image Archivists
- Native American and Indigenous Studies
- Verge: Studies in Global Asias
- Wíčazo Ša Review
- "Publishers served by the Chicago Distribution Center". University of Chicago Press. Retrieved 2017-09-12.
- "JSTOR". Jstor.org.
- "Journals". University of Minnesota Press. Archived from the original on August 4, 2017. Retrieved September 18, 2017.
|This University of Minnesota-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|