From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Nikkei 225 Component
|Founded||January 17, 1900|
|Headquarters||1, Kanda Izumi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0024, Japan|
|Shingo Kaneko, (CEO and President)|
|Revenue||$ 15.793 billion (FY 2012) (¥ 1,502 billion) (FY 2012)|
|$ 197.36 million (FY 2012) (¥ 18.562 billion) (FY 2012)|
Number of employees
|48,878 (consolidated) (as of March 2013)|
|Footnotes / references|
In December 2020 Toppan acquired Taiwanese software company iDGate in order to integrate iDGate's electronic know your customer (eKYC) technology into its identity card business.
Business segments and products
Information and Networks
- Securities and cards: investment security certificates, passbooks, product coupons, gift certificates, lottery tickets, data printing, IC cards
- Commercial printing: posters, catalogs, pamphlets, flyers, direct mailings, calendars, yearbooks, corporate communication tools
- Publications printing: weekly and monthly magazines, books, art books, dictionaries and other reference books, textbooks, electronic publications
- Business forms: RFID and NFC solutions, digital-media related business, integrated slips
- Packaging: flexible packaging materials, paper containers, cups, molded plastic products, complex liquid containers, cardboard containers, marketing planning, product planning, development and manufacturing of functional packaging and materials
- Functional products: solar cell backsheets, molded plastic products for electronic devices, materials for recording information, components for secondary batteries
- Interior decor materials: decorative paper/films, wallpaper, flooring materials, interior fixtures, decorative panels
- Displays: LCD color filters, anti-reflection films, electromagnetic wave shield mesh for plasma displays
- Semiconductors: photomasks for semiconductors, design services for LSI, device OEM, leadframes, BGA/CSP substrates, color filter arrays for image sensors and small display devices, etched products, printed circuit boards
- "Corporate Information". Retrieved April 7, 2014.
- "Annual Report 2013". Retrieved April 7, 2014.
- "Company Profile". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved April 7, 2014.
- "Customer Success Story - Toppan Printing America" (PDF). Xerox. Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- "Components:Nikkei Stock Average". Nikkei Inc. Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- HIRAOKA, DAIKI; HOTTA, AKAFUMI. "Japan's Toppan beefs up ID security with Taiwan developer purchase". asia.nikkei.com. Nikkei. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- "Business Segments". Retrieved April 8, 2014.