From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Look up timeshare or time-share in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A timeshare is a property with a particular form of shared ownership or use rights.
Timeshare, time-share, or time share may also refer to:
- Time Share (2000 film), a television film
- Time Share (2018 film), a Mexican thriller-drama film
- Time-sharing, shared use of a computing resource
- Timeshares (band), an American rock band
- "Time Share", an episode of the sitcom The King of Queens
- "Time Share (Suite 509)", a song by Estelle from True Romance
- Tymshare, a time-sharing service
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Timeshare. This |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.