The Road to Love (TV series)
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|The Road to Love|
|Country of origin||Colombia|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||63|
|Executive producer(s)||Juan Carlos Villamizar|
|Picture format||4K (Ultra HD)|
|Original release||4 December 2019|
The Road to Love (Spanish: Los Briceño), is a Colombian comedy telenovela produced by Juan Carlos Villamizar for Caracol Televisión. The series production began on February 2019, and is recorded in 4K Ultra-high-definition television. The production was presented at the 2019 LA Screenings, and is stars Katherine Escobar Farfán, Juan Manuel Restrepo, Mario Espitia, César Mora, Carmenza González, José Daniel Cristancho, Maria Laura Quintero, and Toto Vega.
The show revolves around Cecilia (Farfán), better known as "La Chiqui", the youngest daughter of a truck driver family. In the middle of this universe of trucks, where macho bullies, popular music and road loves reign, La Chiqui becomes pregnant at 16. Being a young and attractive woman who is opening her field in this environment dominated by machismo and discrimination, she decides to hide her son's father's name. His father, Don Armando (César Mora), the patriarch of the family, is offended and throws her out of the house, forcing her to face alone a world in which no one believes in her because she is a woman, but with her work she will be able to move forward, becoming a Respected woman in her guild.
- Katherine Escobar Farfán
- Juan Manuel Restrepo
- Mario Espitia
- César Mora
- Carmenza González
- José Daniel Cristancho
- María Laura Quintero
- Toto Vega
- "Caracol Televisión inicia las grabaciones de la súper serie 'Los Briceño'". Caracol Televisión (in Spanish). Retrieved 14 September 2019.
- Sullivan, Corinne. "21 New and Returning Series Netflix Is Gifting Us With in December". popsugar.com. Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- "Caracol Televisión celebra sus 50 años en LA Screenings". newslinereport.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 14 September 2019.
- "Los Briceño: así será la nueva súper serie de Caracol". vidamoderna.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 14 September 2019.
- "Netflix estrena Los Briceño". television.com.ar (in Spanish). Retrieved 2 December 2019.
|This article about a telenovela is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Colombian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|