The IrregularsWikipedia open wikipedia design.
|Created by||Tom Bidwell|
|Based on||The works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle|
|Country of origin||United States|
The Irregulars is an upcoming American crime drama web television series produced and distributed by Netflix. Based on the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, it features the Baker Street Irregulars working for Dr Watson saving London from supernatural elements.
- Henry Lloyd-Hughes as Sherlock Holmes
- Royce Pierreson as Dr Watson
- Clarke Peters as Linen Man
- Thaddea Graham as Bea
- Darci Shaw as Jessie
- Jojo Macari as Billy
- McKell David as Spike
- Sheila Atim
- Harrison Osterfield as Leopold
Sherlock Holmes had a group of street kids he’d use to help him gather clues so our series is what if Sherlock was a drug addict and a delinquent and the kids solve the whole case whilst he takes credit.
The program was announced be filmed in the UK, with Endeavour’s Johnny Kenton as lead director. In early December 2019, there were reports that filming had taken place in Nantwich at Dorfold Hall. Filming took place in Liverpool in late 2019 and early 2020, making use of several locations in the city including St George's Plateau, the palm house in Sefton Park and Falkner Street in the Georgian Quarter. Filming was temporarily disrupted in January 2020 when a cast member was injured on set on Liverpool's Ormond Street. Production then went to North Wales in March.
- Furn, David (19 December 2019). "Netflix reveals who'll play Sherlock Holmes in its new series The Irregulars". Radio Times. Retrieved 20 December 2019.
- Warner, Sam (19 December 2019). "Netflix's twist on Sherlock casts Line of Duty and The Inbetweeners stars". Digital Spy. Retrieved 20 December 2019.
- "Variety Announces 10 Brits to Watch for 2020". Variety. 17 December 2019. Retrieved 20 December 2019.
- Carr, Flora (20 December 2018). "Netflix is planning a new Sherlock Holmes series called The Irregulars". Radio Times. Retrieved 20 December 2019.
- "Adapting Watership Down for BBC One". BBC. 18 December 2018. Retrieved 20 December 2019.
- White, Jonathan (3 December 2019). "New Sherlock Holmes Netflix series being filmed in Nantwich". Nantwich News. Retrieved 30 December 2019.
- Clements, Max (17 November 2019). "Netflix Sherlock Holmes drama takes over Liverpool street". Liverpool Echo. Retrieved 22 February 2020.
- Houghton, Tom (13 November 2019). "Netflix to film 'ground-breaking' new series at Liverpool industrial unit". Business Live. Retrieved 18 March 2020.
- Kirkham, Jenny (23 January 2020). "Netflix filming abandoned in Liverpool after lead actress 'injured' on city centre set". Liverpool Echo. Retrieved 18 March 2020.
- Shaw, Amelia (3 March 2020). "Filming for Netflix drama The Irregulars sees North Wales jail brought back to life". North Wales Live. Retrieved 18 March 2020.