The Invisible Man (1984 film)Wikipedia open wikipedia design.
|The Invisible Man|
|Directed by||Aleksandr Zakharov|
|Written by||Aleksandr Zakharov|
|Music by||Eduard Artemyev|
Dr. Griffin, with no other motive than curiosity, undertakes research on the concept of invisibility. Having become invisible, he finds himself in an unfortunate combination of circumstances consisting of being suspected of murder and hunted down, forced to abandon the notebooks containing the notes of his experiences that would enable him to carry out the opposite process. His former classmate Dr. Kemp promises to find them, but in fact intends to use them himself in search of absolute power.
- Andrey Kharitonov as Jonathan Griffin, The Invisible Man
- Romualdas Ramanauskas (voiced by Sergei Malishevsky) as Kemp
- Leonid Kuravlyov as Thomas Marvel
- Natalia Danilova as Jane Bet
- Oleg Golubitsky as Colonel Edai, Chief of Police
- Nina Agapova as Mrs. Hall
- Viktor Sergachyov as Mr. Hall
- Alexander Pyatkov as Bar owner
|This article related to a Soviet film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|