Template talk:Public healthWikipedia open wikipedia design.
|This template is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
no archives yet (create)
Threads older than 90 days may be archived by .
Add behaviour change into the template?
Done most of the maintenance job
- Below bar
- Top bar
- list check
An IP user posted at Wikipedia:Help desk#Help with Template:Public health objecting to this edit and this edit by Bazj, having already reverted the changes. I have repeated most of the removals. This template is already very large, perhaps too large to be useful as a navbox. What should and should not belong here? Does anyone care to comment? DES (talk) 17:18, 22 November 2015 (UTC)
- DESiegel, Given the fact that the reversion reinstates Composcompos12's edits, the complaint at Wikipedia:Help desk#Help with Template:Public health shares Composcompos12's poor English (), shares a focus of interest with Composcompos12, and the IP geolocates to Taiwan, Composcompos12's location, it seems fairly obvious that the IP is Composcompos12. Quack! I think however it's just another piece of incompetence(*) rather than sockpuppetry.
- As for the template, even stripping the template back to a version predating Composcompos12's contributions would leave it full of bloat. Including a chunk on statistics is as irrelevant as including a section on pen-manufacturing because folks working in PH write stuff down.
- I'll post a request for help at WT:MED. Bazj (talk) 20:37, 22 November 2015 (UTC)
- Bazj as per WP:LOGOUT "There is no policy against editing while logged out." and doing so is not sock puppetry, unless the editor attempted to deceive others into thinking that multiple different editors were making the edits. So it doesn't really matter if the IP is in fact Composcompos12 or if they merely agree. I agree that the current template is over-large, and should be cut down. DES (talk) 20:53, 22 November 2015 (UTC)
Possible improvements needed
I also wonder if this template has become too big and complex but I am not so sure what the guidelines would say and perhaps public health is a large and complex topic? Nevertheless we shouldn't go into too much detail on sub-topics of public health, I guess. - What are the other areas where improvements are needed for this template? What are your suggestions? Perhaps User:Doc_James has an opinion?EvMsmile (talk) 03:52, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
- add above list
- arrange the certification system
- fix the below bar
that pretty much everything,couldn't see this temple need anymore extended ,I guess I should focus on other temple ,farewell