Synnøve Macody LundWikipedia open wikipedia design.
Synnøve Macody Lund
Synnøve Macody Lund in 2011
|Born||24 May 1976|
|Spouse(s)||Christer Falck (2005-2011) |
Synnøve Macody Lund (born 24 May 1976) is a Norwegian journalist, film critic, model, and actress. She is currently appearing in the 2020 Netflix series "Ragnarok".
Lund has worked as a film critic for NATT&DAG (Norwegian; translation, Night&Day), and as a journalist, after earlier work as a fashion model. She has been working as an actor since 2011, appearing first as the character Diana Brown in Morten Tyldum's BAFTA Award film Headhunters (Norwegian, Hodejegerne), an action thriller based on the 2008 Jo Nesbø novel of the same name. The BAFTA Award nomination was for Best Foreign Language Film. Lund's entry into acting is described, thus, by Headhunters co-star Aksel Hennie: "When I first read the script I pictured Synnove because I knew her from before and she had reviewed every single film I've done and Morten (the director) asked me, 'Is she a film critic? Yeah. Has she review any of my films? Yeah. Was the review good? Yeah. OK then we can try her', So we tried her and she came so prepared — more prepared than any actress."
Her subsequent roles have included the role of Sara in the short Sandslottet (2014), and as the character Tonje Sandvik in the drama series Frikjent (2015) alongside Tobias Santelmann. She appears as the murderous Johanne Rønningen in Black Widows (2016), a remake of the Finnish series Mustat Lesket, currently in distribution by Acorn TV and is mentioned with regard to future roles in the James Bond movie franchise.
She holds the role of Gabriella Grane in the 2018 film The Girl in the Spider's Web, based on the novel of the same name by David Lagercrantz, which in turn is based on characters in the book series by Stieg Larsson.
- Headhunters (2011), Diana Brown
- Askeladden - I Dovregubbens Hall (2017), Queen Victoria
- The Girl in the Spider's Web (2018), Gabriella Grane
- Sandslottet (2014), Sara
- Frikjent (2015-2016), Tonje Sandvik
- Black Widows (2016-2017), Johanne Rønningen
- Ragnarok (2020), Ran
- Bloodride(Episode 3) (2020), author
- Battlefield V (2018), Astrid Bjørnstad
- "- Det er veldig slutt - Kjendis". web.archive.org. 25 August 2013. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- "Synnøve Macody Lund". AlloCiné. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- FilmWeb.no Staff (13 November 2016). "Synnøve Macody Lund". filmweb.no (in Norwegian). Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- Datta, Indy (20 October 2011). "London Film Festival 2011 – Day 8". MostlyFilm.com. Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- City News Staff (23 March 2012). "Norwegian Thriller 'Headhunters' Getting Hollywood Remake". CityNews.ca. Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- Rushprint Editors (12 May 2009). "Yellow Bird vil lage Jo Nesbø-film". Rushprint (in Norwegian). Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- Jensen, Jorn Rossing (11 October 2011). "Summit Plans English-Language Remake of Norwegian Thriller Headhunters". Screen International. Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- Andreeva, Nellie (8 March 2016). "Morten Tyldum Developing 'Headhunters' U.S. Remake With Yellow Bird". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- NFI Staff (9 January 2013). "Hodejegerne nominert tip BAFTA" (in Norwegian). Norwegian Film Institute. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- TV3 Staff (21 January 2016). "Black Widows". TV3 Danmark (in Danish). København, DK: MTG TV. Archived from the original on 15 November 2016. Retrieved 14 November 2016.
- TV3 Staff (14 November 2016). "Om Black Widows". TV3 Danmark (in Danish). København, DK: MTG TV. Archived from the original on 15 November 2016. Retrieved 14 November 2016.
- Andreeva, Nellie (13 October 2014). "CBS Buys Legal Thriller From Josh Safran & Sue Naegle Based On Finnish Format". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 14 November 2016.
- Jew, Linda (7 November 2016). "Black Widows: Scandinavian Crime Dramedy-Mystery Premieres in the US". TheEuroTVPlace.com. Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- Nordseth, Pål; Kleve, Marie L. (25 September 2015). "Macody Lund Og Stormare i Ny TV-Serie - Det Er En Miks Av "Desperate Housewives" Og "Fargo"". Dagbladet [Kultur] (in Norwegian). Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- Garvey, Mariann; Niemietz, Brian; Coleman, Oli (10 June 2014). "Nina Agdal Hopes For Some Good Bonding Moments, and Lily Aldridge Wants 'Star' Treatment". NY Daily News. Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- Anderson, Ariston (24 October 2018). "'Girl in the Spider's Web' Director Says Film Is More James Bond Than Agatha Christie". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- Skogrand, Merete (25 September 2015). "Nå Blir Hun Også Forfatter Skuespiller Og Modell Synnøve Macody Lund Jobber Med En Roman". Dagbladet [Kultur] (in Norwegian). Retrieved 15 November 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Synnøve Macody Lund.|