From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Type||Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera|
|Lens mount||Sony E-mount|
|Sensor size||23.4 mm × 15.6 mm (APS-C)|
|Maximum resolution||16.2 megapixels|
|Recording medium||Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|LCD screen||3.0" Tilting|
|Dimensions||1.3 in x 4.3 in x 2.4 in|
|Weight||7.94 oz, 225g (camera body only, no card or battery)|
The Sony NEX-C3 is a digital camera announced 8 June 2011. It is a mirrorless interchangeable lens camera with a compact form factor and APS-C size image sensor. The Sony camera was manufactured in Black, Silver, and Pink. This camera was unfairly compared against later models such as the NEX-5R using a body only weight of 225g compared the NEX-5R battery and card inclusive weight of 276g, which lead to the mistaken claim that the NEX-C3 was 51g lighter. The camera was later replaced by the NEX-F3. 
- Pogue, David (3 August 2011). "Not a Dream - Small Cameras, High Quality Images". NYTimes.com. Archived from the original on 2014-06-19. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- "Sony NEX-C3 announced and previewed". Digital Photography Review. 8 June 2011. Archived from the original on 2014-06-19. Retrieved 2014-06-19.
- "Sony NEX-C3 Review - Overview". The Imaging Resource. Archived from the original on 2014-06-19. Retrieved 2014-06-19.
- "Sony NEX-5R vs Sony NEX-C3 Detailed Comparison". Camera Decision. Retrieved 2019-08-01.
- "Sony NEX-C3 Overview". pxlmag. Retrieved 2020-10-13.