Software suiteWikipedia Open wikipedia design.
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
| || |
This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (March 2018)
A software suite or application suite is a collection of computer programs —usually application software or programming software— of related functionality, often sharing a similar user interface and the ability to easily exchange data with each other.
- Less costly than buying individual packages
- Identical or very similar GUI
- Designed to interface with each other
- Helps the learning curve of the user
- Some purchased features may never be used by the user
- May take a significant amount of disk space (bloatware)
- Likely to require significant effort for stuff
|This computer-library-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|