Siirt raidWikipedia open wikipedia design.
The Siirt raid was an armed raid of PKK in a Turkish military base in Eruh, Siirt province. The raid killed six soldiers from a village guard militia that was supporting the Turkish army in the area. Seven others were injured, while one of the injured, died later of his wounds. No PKK fighters died during the raid, but Turkey claimed that they killed three PKK fighters linked to the attack in Hazro, Diyarbakır Province.
- "Turkish soldier succumbs to wounds in Siirt". www.aa.com.tr. Retrieved 26 June 2019.
- "Turkey: PKK attack in Siirt province (southeast)". www.garda.com. Retrieved 25 April 2018.
- "PKK militants kill six Turkish soldiers in attack on southern base". Retrieved 25 April 2018.
- "Six Turkish village guards killed in PKK attack in Turkey's Siirt". Hürriyet Daily News. Retrieved 25 April 2018.
- "6 Turkish Security Forces Killed in PKK Attack in Siirt Province". 30 March 2018. Retrieved 25 April 2018.
- "Turkish soldiers 'killed in PKK attack' – Turkish security sources". 30 March 2018. Retrieved 25 April 2018.