Sexual frustrationWikipedia open wikipedia design.
Sexual frustration is a sense of dissatisfaction stemming from a discrepancy between a person's desired and achieved sexual activity. It may result from physical, mental, emotional, social, and religious or spiritual barriers. It may also derive from not being satisfied during sex, which may be due to issues such as anorgasmia, anaphrodisia, premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, or an incompatibility or discrepancy in libido.
Sexual frustration can result from an individual's lacking one or more of the organs needed for achieving sexual release. This may occur when a male is born without a penis or has it removed, or when a female's clitoris is removed for cultural or medical reasons.
- Edging (sexual practice)
- Erotic sexual denial
- Orgastic potency
- Sexual abstinence
- Sexual tension
- Hatzimouratidis, Konstantinos; et al. (2010). "Guidelines on male sexual dysfunction: erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation". European Urology. 57 (5): 804–814. doi:10.1016/j.eururo.2010.02.020.
- "Erwin James: Sexual frustration plagues prison life | Comment is free". theguardian.com. 2011-09-20. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- Winch, Guy (2011-09-20). "Marriage and Sexual Frustrations: Inevitable or Solvable?". Psychology Today. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- Reece, Rex (1987). "Causes and Treatments of Sexual Desire Discrepancies in Male Couples". Journal of Homosexuality. 14 (1–2): 157–172. doi:10.1300/J082v14n01_12.
- Involuntary Celibacy Published by Psychology Today on June 21, 2017
- Al-Durai, F. Z. Sexual behaviour and attitudes of Kuwaiti females and males and their personality correlations. Diss. University of York, 1987.
|This sexuality-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|