From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Pierre Kazeye Rommel Kalulu Kyatengwa|
|Date of birth||5 June 2000|
|Place of birth||Lyon, France|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
| *Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 17:10, 23 May 2022 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals, correct as of 9 June 2022
Pierre Kazeye Rommel Kalulu Kyatengwa (born 5 June 2000) is a French professional footballer who plays as a defender for Serie A club Milan. Mainly a right-back, he can also play in central defence.
Kalulu moved from his youth club AS Saint-Priest to the youth academy of Olympique Lyon in the summer of 2010. In Lyon, he passed through the different youth departments from 2010 to 2018 and was elevated to the 2nd team of Olympique Lyon in June 2018. For the home game against Amiens SC on 5 March 2020, Kalulu was called up for the first team of Lyon, but did not play in the match.
In the summer of 2020, Kalulu moved to Italy to join A.C. Milan and signed a contract until 2025. On 10 December 2020, he made his professional debut, playing the entire Europa League game against Sparta Prague as a left-sided centre-back; as Milan won 1–0, he was praised for helping the team keep a clean sheet. Three days later, on 13 December 2020, Kalulu made his debut in Serie A, replacing THE injured Matteo Gabbia in the fifth minute of a home game against Parma. In the following away league game against Genoa played on 16 December 2020, he made his first ever start in Serie A and scored a debut goal in his senior career, equalizing the score in the eventual 2–2 draw.
After an injury to Alessio Romagnoli injury, Kalulu started the match against Napoli on 6th of March 2022, partnering in central defence with fikayo Tomori, helping Milan to clinch 1-0 win, impressing against Napoli's talisman, Victor Osimhen. On 12 March against Empoli, Kalulu scored his first goal of the season, a powerful curling shot from outside the box, as Milan managed to win 1-0 and stay top of the league. With him and Tomori again in central defence, Milan kept clean sheets in two consecutive Serie A games for the first time in 2022. 
In addition to his French citizenship, Kalulu also holds the citizenship of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Since June 2018, he has played through the various national junior teams of France, taking part in the 2019 UEFA European Under-19 Championship.
- As of match played 22 May 2022
|Lyon B||2018–19||Championnat National 2||17||0||—||—||17||0|
|2019–20||Championnat National 2||19||0||—||—||19||0|
- "Squad List: Men's Olympic Football Tournament Tokyo 2020: France (FRA)" (PDF). FIFA. 22 July 2021. p. 6. Retrieved 27 August 2021.
- "Player Biography: Pierre Kalulu". AC Milan. Retrieved 14 December 2020.
- "France - P. Kalulu - Profile with news, career statistics and history - Soccerway". int.soccerway.com. Retrieved 22 October 2020.
- Paul, Sumeet (14 June 2020). "Who is Pierre Kalulu? Analysis of talented young ace set for Milan switch". Milan Talk. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- "Official Statement: Pierre Kalulu". AC Milan. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- "Sparta Praha-Milan | UEFA Europa League". UEFA.com.
- "Fixtures and Results | Season 2020-21 | 11ª Match Day | Lega Serie A". www.legaseriea.it.
- "Calendario e Risultati | Stagione 2020-21 | 12ª Giornata | Lega Serie A". www.legaseriea.it (in Italian). Retrieved 16 December 2020.
- Fisher, Oliver. "GdS: Kalulu will keep his place against Empoli - Milan are working to secure him". sempremilan. Retrieved 12 March 2022.
- Campanale, Susy. "SERIE A : MILAN 1-0 EMPOLI: KALULU ENOUGH TO CONSOLIDATE TOP SPOT". Football Italia. Retrieved 12 March 2022.
- "AC MILAN V EMPOLI: THE NUMBERS FROM THE GAME". ACMILAN. Retrieved 13 March 2022.
- "Kalulu Kyatengwa: le prodige congolais de l'OL débarque au Milan AC". Orange Football Club. Retrieved 22 October 2020.
- "Aldo Kalulu: Rwanda's first football superstar?". ESPN.com. 10 September 2016.
- Pierre Kalulu at Soccerway. Retrieved 3 June 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pierre Kalulu.|
- France profile at FFF