Omniscient (TV series)
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Created by||Pedro Aguilera|
|Directed by||Júlia Jordão|
|Country of origin||Brazil|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Running time||38–51 minutes|
|Production company||Boutique Filmes|
|Original release||January 29, 2020|
Omniscient (Portuguese: Onisciente) is a Brazilian science fiction web television series created by Pedro Aguilera and starring Carla Salle, Sandra Corveloni and Jonathan Haagensen. The plot revolves around a society with an all-knowing security system in place.
- Carla Salle as Nina Peixoto
- Sandra Corveloni as Judite Almeida
- Jonathan Haagensen as Vinícius Moreira
- Guilherme Prates as Daniel Peixoto
- Luana Tanaka as Olívia Okamoto
- Marcello Airoldi as Ricardo
- Marco Antônio Pâmio as Inácio Peixoto
- Bruno Lourenço as Sílvio
- Belize Pombal as Débora
- Fernanda Viacava as Carolina Borges
- Wladimir Candini as Henrique Ambrósio
- Guilherme Moilaqua as Caio
- Camilla Veles as Lúcia
- Wynner Gonzalez as Euribiades
Omniscient was released on January 29, 2020 on Netflix.
- "Stream It Or Skip It: 'Omniscient' On Netflix, A Brazillian Sci-Fi Drama Where A Woman Tries To Defeat An All-Knowing Security System". Decider. Retrieved 2020-03-22.
- "Omniscient (Onisciente) – Season 1 Review". The Review Geek. Retrieved 2020-03-22.