October 2020 Kabul suicide bombing
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|October 2020 Kabul suicide bombing|
|Part of the October 2020 Afghanistan attacks|
|Date||24 October 2020|
|Perpetrators||Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – Khorasan Province|
The October 2020 Kabul suicide bombing occurred on 24 October 2020 when a suicide bombing killed at least 18 people and another injured another 48 outside an educational center in Kabul, Afghanistan. The next day, the death toll from the attack rose to 30 and the injured to 70. The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant – Khorasan Province claimed responsibility for the attack.
- List of terrorist attacks in Kabul
- List of terrorist incidents linked to ISIL
- October 2020 Afghanistan attacks
- "18 Killed in Suicide Attack near Educational Center in Kabul". TOLOnews. 24 October 2020.
- "Latest: At Least 30 Killed in Saturday's Blast in Western Kabul". TOLOnews. 25 October 2020.
- Hakimi, Abdul Qadir Sediqi, Orooj (25 October 2020). "Suicide bombing at Kabul education centre kills 24, students among the victims" – via Reuters.
|Timeline of events|
|Media of ISIL|
|This article about the History of Afghanistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This terrorism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|