Ocean County CollegeWikipedia open wikipedia design.
|Type||Two-year community college|
|President||Jon H. Larson|
Ocean County College (OCC) is a public community college in Ocean County, New Jersey. Its main campus is in Toms River. Other locations include the Southern Education Center in Manahawkin and over twenty off-campus sites throughout Ocean County.
- John C. Bartlett Jr. (born 1947), member of the Ocean County Board of Chosen Freeholders
- Biggie Biggs (born 1974), professional wrestler
- Danny Clinch (born 1964), photographer and film director
- Virginia E. Haines (born 1946), politician; serves on the Ocean County Board of Chosen Freeholders; served in the New Jersey General Assembly, 1992-1994; executive director of the New Jersey Lottery, 1994-2002
- Richard O'Meara, brigadier general, United States Army
- Bruce Springsteen (born 1949), musician (non-graduate)
- John C. Bartlett Jr., Ocean County, New Jersey. Accessed March 1, 2009.
- Adelizzi, Joe. "Biggs making right moves; Howell High School graduate preaches what he practives to aspiring wrestlers", Asbury Park Press, January 25, 2003. Accessed February 14, 2018. "Life took a sharp turn for Nick Podsvirow shortly after he graduated from Howell High School and entered Ocean County College in 1992. 'I was in the game room at OCC and I saw a sign about the Iron Mike Sharpe School of Wrestling (in Brick),' said Podsvirow, also known as Biggie Biggs, heavyweight champion of the Independent Wrestling Federation."
- Staff. "Haines picked to head lottery", Asbury Park Press, May 19, 1994. Accessed August 30, 2016. "Education: Graduated from Lakewood High School in 1964; attended Ocean County College."