Nikkei CNBCWikipedia open wikipedia design.
|Owned by||The Nikkei, NBCUniversal, TV Tokyo, Jupiter TV|
|Formerly called||Nikkei Satellite News (1990–1999)|
Asia Business News (1997–1998)
CNBC Business News (1998–1999)
|SKY PerfecTV!||Channel 251 (SD)|
Channel 570 (HD)
|eo light TV||Channel 881 (HD)|
|J:COM||Channel 303 (HD)|
|Hikari TV||Channel 850|
Nikkei CNBC (日経CNBC) is a business and financial news television channel broadcast in Japan. It is owned primarily by CNBC Asia and Japanese media group Nihon Keizai Shimbun and TV Tokyo Holdings Corporation.
The channel is a result of the merger of the former Nikkei Satellite News (launched 1990) and Asia Business News (launched 1997, renamed CNBC Business News in 1998) by an agreement with CNBC Asia and Nihon Keizai Shimbun.
Red means "Nikkei CNBC produced", green means "other channels produced" and blue means "CNBC produced".
- Tokyo Squawk Box (TOKYOスクワークボックス)
- Tokyo Power Lunch (TOKYOパワーランチ)
- Tokyo Update (TOKYOアップデート)
- Tokyo Market Wrap (TOKYOマーケットラップ)
- Weekly Wrap (ウィークリーラップ)
- Business Today (ビジネスTODAY)
- Tokyo Morning Express (TOKYOモーニングExpress)
- Tokyo Market Express (TOKYOマーケットラExpress)
- Nikkei CNBC Express (日経CNBC Express)
- Tokyo Market Watch (TOKYOマーケットウォッチ)
- China Market Flash (中国株式Flash)
- Asia Express (ASIAエクスプレス)
- News Zone
- News Core
- NIKKEI Japan Report
- "Profit From It" (1998–2002)
- "Make It Your Business" (2002–2004)
- "The World Leader in Business News" (2004 - 2006-06-11)
- "First in Business Worldwide" (2006-06-12 - present)