Million Dollar Listing Miami
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Million Dollar Listing Miami|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Running time||41–43 minutes|
|Production company(s)||World of Wonder Productions|
|Original release||June 25 –|
August 13, 2014
Million Dollar Listing Miami was an American reality television series that premiered June 25, 2014, on Bravo. It features three Miami-based real estate agents – Chad Carroll, Chris Leavitt, and Samantha DeBianchi – as they balance their personal and professional lives. Announced in October 2013, Million Dollar Listing Miami is the second spin-off of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, following Million Dollar Listing New York.
The show ran for one season. There was no official cancellation.
- Chad Carroll, Executive Vice-President at Douglas Elliman
- Chris Leavitt, one of the top brokers at Douglas Elliman
- Samantha DeBianchi, founder of DeBianchi Real Estate
|No.||Title ||Original air date||U.S. viewers|
|1||"The Ultimate Luxury Playground"||June 25, 2014||0.86|
|Chad is looking to stake his claim in the exclusive neighborhood of Palm Island. Chris brushes up on his Russian as he works from his bathtub to sell a 6-million dollar penthouse|
|2||"Co-listers Can't Be Choosers"||July 2, 2014||0.82|
|Chris charms his way into a co-listing at a one-of-a-kind penthouse in Boca Raton. While Sam faces a tough decision as the deadline to sell her listing quickly approaches.|
|3||"Trouble in Paradise"||July 9, 2014||0.617|
|Sam heads back home to Ft. Lauderdale to help a picky buyer and her pet pit-bull find the perfect waterfront home. Chris' co-listing takes an unexpected turn that could ruin a potential deal.|
|4||"Deals, Discounts And Potential Disaster"||July 16, 2014||N/A|
|Chris has a buyer in town with a significant list of requirements. Meanwhile, Chad lists a Miami real estate legend's property, but things get heated when he clashes with Sam at the open house.|
|5||"Relationship Negotiation"||July 23, 2014||N/A|
|Chad tries to work with his co-listing agent who is not giving him full control. Chris helps out a friend looking to sell her penthouse, and ends up negotiating for more than he expected.|
|6||"Three's a Crowd"||July 30, 2014||0.72|
|Chris, Chad, and Sam find themselves all competing for a monumental listing at a new development, which brings two of the agents surprisingly close together.|
|7||"Going Big"||August 6, 2014||N/A|
|Chad's future is about to change in more ways than one. His biggest client is in town and ready to go on a $20 million spending spree.|
|8||"Past, Present, Future"||August 13, 2014||N/A|
|Chad picks up right where he left off with his proposal to Jen, and still has $9 million dollars' worth of property to purchase for his biggest client.|
- Imperatore, Ann (June 26, 2014). "What I learned from the "Million Dollar Listing Miami" debut". The Real Deal. Korangy Publishing Inc. Retrieved July 23, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (October 23, 2014). "Bravo Media Explored the Luxury Market of Miami Real Estate and Greenlights 'Million Dollar Listing Miami'". TV by the Numbers (Press release). Retrieved July 23, 2014.
- Herrera, Chabeli (June 22, 2014). "Bravo's 'Million Dollar Listing' to be set in South Florida for first time". Miami Herald. Retrieved July 23, 2014.
- Marechal, AJ (June 23, 2014). "Bravo Greenlights 'Million Dollar Listing Miami'". Variety. Retrieved October 23, 2013.
- DIGS hub (1 October 2015). "DIGStv - Holmby Hills Estate featuring Dustin Cumming of Hilton & Hyland" – via YouTube.
- "Million Dollar Listing Miami – Episode Guide for Season 1". Zap2it. Retrieved July 31, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (June 26, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Duck Dynasty' Wins Night, World Cup Soccer, 'Catfish', 'Suits', 'Young & Hungry' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 26, 2014.
- Yanan, Travis (July 7, 2014). "Wednesday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: "Big Brother" Continues Win Streak for CBS". The Futon Critic. Retrieved July 23, 2014.
- Yanan, Travis (July 10, 2014). "Wednesday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: "Extant," "Big Brother 16" Top Charts". The Futon Critic. Retrieved July 23, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 31, 2014). "Wednesday Cable Ratings: 'Sharknado 2' Tops Night + 'Duck Dynasty', 'Teen Mom II' 'Suits' & More". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on August 3, 2014. Retrieved July 31, 2014.