Liberalism in MoldovaWikipedia open wikipedia design.
|Part of a series on|
This article does not cite any sources. (October 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject.Learn how and when to remove this template message)(October 2009) (
Towards the Liberal Democratic Party of Moldova
- 1993: The National Liberal Party (PNL) is established.
- 1995: The Party of Rebirth and Conciliation of Moldova (PRCM) is established.
- 1997: The Social Democratic Alliance of Moldova (ASDM) is established.
- 1997: The Popular Democratic Party of Moldova (PDPM) is established.
- 2000: The PNL merged with the Social-Political Movement "For Order and Justice" (POD) to create the Social Liberal Union Force of Moldova (USLFM).
- 2001: The Independents' Alliance of Moldova (AIRM) is established.
- 2002: The USLFM merged with the PRCM and the Christian Democratic National Peasants' Party of Moldova (PNŢCDM) to create the Liberal Party (2002) (Partidul Liberal).
- 2003: The Liberal Party (2002) merged with the ASDM, the AIRM and the PDPM to create the Party Alliance Our Moldova (PAMN).
- 2006: The National Liberal Party is re-founded.
- 2011: The PAMN is absorbed by the Liberal Democratic Party of Moldova.
Towards the Democratic Party of Moldova
- 1993: The Party of Democratic Forces (PFD) is established.
- 2001: The Social Liberal Party (PSL) is founded, incorporating the Social-Liberal Initiative Group, the Christian Democratic League of Women (LCDF) and the National Youth League of Moldova (LNTM).
- 2002: The PFD merged into the party.
- 2008: The PSL is absorbed by the Democratic Party of Moldova.
Towards the Liberal Party (2005)
- 1993: The Party of Reform (PR) is established.
- 2005: The PR adopts the name Liberal Party (PL).
- 2013: The Liberal Reformist Party (PLR) splits from the PL.
- History of Moldova
- Politics of Moldova
- List of political parties in Moldova
- Timeline of liberal parties in Romania
|This liberalism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|