From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Branding||KRFO AM 1390|
|Power||500 watts day|
94 watts night
|Owner||Townsquare Media |
(Townsquare Media Faribault License, LLC)
|Sister stations||KDHL, KRFO-FM, KQCL|
KRFO (1390 AM) is an Classic Hits music formatted radio station in Owatonna, Minnesota. The station is owned by Townsquare Media. KFNL-FM in Spring Valley, Minnesota plays the same music. Those in the southeastern listening area can hear that station.
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Townsquare Media would acquire 53 Cumulus Media stations, including KRFO, for $238 million. The deal is part of Cumulus' acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare and Dial Global are both controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- Official website
- KRFO in the FCC's AM station database
- Radio-Locator Information on KRFO
- KRFO in Nielsen Audio's AM station database
|This article about a radio station in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|