June 2013 Kabul bombingsWikipedia open wikipedia design.
|June 2013 Kabul bombings|
|Location||Supreme Court of Afghanistan, Kabul|
|Date||11 June 2013|
The attacker drove a car packed with explosives into buses which carrying court employees including judges. Taliban took responsibility for the attack by saying they delivered a blow to judges who obey Western powers. The attack came a day after militants attacked Kabul International Airport
- Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai condemned the attack, saying it was another terrorist act that once again shows the Taliban are serving the enemies of Islam.
- UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon condemned the attack which he said was Targeted attacks against civilians are unacceptable and a serious breach of international humanitarian law.
- Nordland, Rod (11 June 2013). "Taliban Bomb Attack Kills Court Workers in Kabul". NYTimes. Retrieved 29 July 2013.
- "BBC News - Afghanistan: Deadly explosion at Kabul Supreme Court". Bbc.co.uk. 2013-06-11. Retrieved 2013-07-11.
- "Kabul Supreme Court Explosion: Large Blast Hits Near U.S. Embassy (UPDATED)". Huffingtonpost.com. 2013-06-11. Retrieved 2013-07-11.
- Personal Post (2013-06-09). "Militants attack Kabul's international airport, hours after Karzai criticizes U.S. policies - Washington Post". Articles.washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
- PATRICK QUINN and KAY JOHNSON June 11, 2013 (2013-06-11). "Taliban bomber in Kabul kills 17 at Supreme Court - Yahoo! News". News.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
- "United Nations News Centre - Afghanistan: Ban condemns deadly attack near Kabul's Supreme Court building". Un.org. 2013-06-13. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
|This article about the History of Afghanistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|