From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
(Chair, Supervisory Board)
|Revenue||831 Mio. CHF |
Number of employees
Ivoclar Vivadent AG is a worldwide dental company that produces a range of products and systems for dentists and dental technicians.
Headquartered in Schaan, Liechtenstein, Ivoclar Vivadent AG has been a privately owned company since it was founded in Zurich in 1923. The company's products are shipped from Schaan to 130 countries worldwide. Ivoclar Vivadent does business in all dental markets worldwide. It has subsidiaries and marketing offices in 30 countries, and employs approximately 3600 people.
Ivoclar Vivadent operates in the four product areas: Digital dentistry, Direct Restoratives, Fixed Prosthetics and Removable Prosthetics. In these areas, the company offers dentists and dental technicians products and product systems that support them across the entire treatment and fabrication process and enable them to achieve esthetic results.
Research and development
Ivoclar Vivadent AG has an internal Research and Development centre that employs more than 240 people who collaborate with various universities and scientific institutes 
Training and continuing education
The company operates a learning and training facility for dental courses and continuing professional education at its headquarters in Schaan called the International Centre for Dental Education (ICDE). Regional education centres in other countries around the world supplement the company's dental training programs.
- Facts & Figures 2018
- "Company". Ivoclar Vivadent. Retrieved 19 July 2017.
- "Dental Lab Products". Vol. 35, No. 4: Passion, Vision, Innovation. April 2010. pp. 32–33. Missing or empty
|url=(help)CS1 maint: location (link)
- DiMatteo, Alison M (Nov–Dec 2009). "Duplicating Nature: Biomimetics and Dentistry". Vol. 5, Iss. 10: Inside Dentistry. pp. 132–144. Archived from the original on 21 February 2013. Retrieved 15 October 2010.CS1 maint: location (link)
- DiMatteo, Alison M (Feb 2009). "Does the Evidence Support Office-Based Research?". Vol. 4, Iss. 2: Inside Dentistry. pp. 106–116. Retrieved 15 October 2010.CS1 maint: location (link)[permanent dead link]
- DiMatteo, Alison M (Sep 2009). "Dental Labs: A Vital Key to Your Success". Vol. 5, Iss. 8: Inside Dentistry. pp. 106–118. Archived from the original on 21 February 2013. Retrieved 15 October 2010.CS1 maint: location (link)