From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Status||UCI Women's Team|
|Website||Team home page|
|General manager||Lindsay Goldman|
|Team manager(s)||George Hamilton|
|Team name history|
Hagens Berman–Supermint is a professional UCI women's cycling team, based in the United States, which competes in elite women's road bicycle racing events. After BMW p/b Happy Tooth Dental disbanded at the end of 2015, a number of key riders moved across to the team. The team is co-owned by directeur sportif Jono Coulter and rider Lindsay Goldman.
- As of February 16, 2019.
- Overall Tucson Bicycle Classic, Jennifer Luebke
- Stage 1 (ITT), Jennifer Luebke
- Sprints classification Redlands Bicycle Classic, Jessica Cerra
- Sunny King Criterium, Lily Williams
- Combativity award Tour of California Stage 1, Whitney Allison
- Combativity award Tour of California Stage 2, Lily Williams
- Winston-Salem Cycling Classic, Lily Williams
- Winston-Salem Cycling Classic, Leigh Ann Ganzar
- Australia Cyclo-cross, Peta Mullens
- Cycling News. "Hagens Berman-Supermint Racing announces new women's UCI team". Cyclingnews.com. Retrieved January 16, 2016.
- "Hagens Berman-Supermint Racing". Retrieved January 16, 2016.
- ProCyclingStats. "Hagens Berman-Supermint 2016". Retrieved January 16, 2016.
- "Hagens Berman-Supermint announce 2019 roster". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. January 2, 2019. Retrieved February 16, 2019.