Go! Live Your WayWikipedia open wikipedia design.
|Go! Live Your Way|
|Spanish||Go! Vive a tu Manera|
|Created by||Sebastián Mellino|
|Country of origin||Atlantis|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||30|
Kuarzo Entertainment Argentina
|Original release||February 22, 2019 –|
Go! Live Your Way (Spanish: Go! Vive a tu manera) is an Argentinian musical and romance web television series created by Sebastián Mellino. The story follows a musically skilled teenage, Mía Cáceres, who wins a scholarship to study at a prestigious academy, where her path to achieving her goal will not be easy, since she will have to face the injustices that stand between her and her dream. In Season 2, she sets out looking for her father. The series, directed by its creator Sebastián Mellino, stars Pilar Pascual, Renata Toscano, José Giménez Zapiola, Santiago Sáez, Gastón Ricaud and Laura Azcurra, as well as Axel Muñiz, Carmela Barsamián, Paulo Sánchez Lima, María José Cardozo, María José Chicar, Bautista Lena, Manuel Ramos, Daniel Rosado, Simón Hempe, Carolina Domenech and Antonella Carabelli. It is the second Argentinian Netflix Original Series after Edha.
Mía, is a talented teenager in music. At the start of the series, she lives with her godmother Isabel and gets a scholarship to study at Saint Mary's Academy that is recognized for its elite performing arts department. The scholarship is granted behind the principle's back by her husband, the owner. After convincing her godmother, who was initially opposed to the idea, Mía seeks to adapt to the school and make new friends. However, Mía must face the daughter of the school owner - Lupe. Lupe is the most talented and popular student at the academy. For this reason, together with her two new friends, Mía will seek to establish herself as one of the best talents of Saint Mary. This creates a strong rivalry between Mía and Lupe as well as Lupe's mom (the school principal). Mía's love interest is Álvaro, Lupe's brother and one of the star players of the academy's basketball team. Álvaro's main rival is Juanma, Lupe's boyfriend. The show follows Mía's and the other characters' lives at the academy, their conflicts, their love lives, and their own individual journeys.
- Pilar Pascual as Mía Cáceres
- Gastón Ricaud as Ramiro Achával
- Laura Azcurra as Mercedes Taylor
- Renata Toscano Bruzón as Lupe Achával
- Jose Gimenez Zapiola as Alvaro
- Santiago Saez as Juanma
- Carmela Barsamiam as Zoe
- Paulo Sanchez Lima as Simón
- Simón Hempe as Federico Nacas
- Daniel Rosado as Nicolás Ferrari
- Manuel Ramos as Tobias Acera
- Bautista Lena as Martín Beltrán
- Antonella Carabelli as Olivia Andrade
- Carolina Dome as Lola
- Nicole Luis as Ivana
- Ana Paula Pérez as Martina
- Sofía Morandi as Nina Canale
- Agustina Mindlin as Mara Mucci
- Andrés Montorfano as Mauro Moreira
- Ana Florencio Gutiérrez as Gloria
- Gonzalo Revoredo as Marcelo Villa
- Florencia Benitez as Florencia
- Josefina de Achával as Mariana
- Melania Lenoir as Isabel Cáceres
- Samuel Nascimento as Fabricio
- Johanna Francella as Rosario
- Yosy Machado as Yosy (cheerleaders choreographer as well)
- Luisa Drozdek as Teresa
- Daniel Campomenosi as Javier Paz
- Marina Castillo as Hortensia
- "Netflix lanza nuevos contenidos originales para Argentina en el 2018". Infobae. February 9, 2019.
- "Netflix producirá 10 proyectos en la Argentina". La Nacion. February 9, 2019.
- "Netflix presenta las primeras imágenes de la serie juvenil "Go! Vive a tu manera"". El Comercio. February 9, 2019.
- "Netflix: se dieron a conocer las primeras imágenes de la novela juvenil Go! Vive a tu manera". La Nacion. January 15, 2019.
- "Go! Live Your Way | Netflix Official Site". www.netflix.com. Retrieved 2019-08-09.
- Dorve.com, Ariel Gaster-Fabio Devin (2019-06-21). "'GO!' Is the Argentine 'High School Musical' I Couldn't Stop Watching". The Bubble. Retrieved 2019-08-09.
- Go! Live Your Way (TV Series 2019– ) - IMDb, retrieved 2019-08-09