From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Gerald Rosenfeld (born 1946) is an American businessman, academic, and investment banker. He is well known as the former Head of Investment Banking of Lazard and as the former CEO of Rothschild North-America from 2000 to 2007. He is currently an Adjunct Professor of Finance at New York University Stern School of Business, teaching in their Executive Education Open Enrollment program, Integrated Law and Business Financial Risk Management. Until February 2011, Rosenfeld continued to work at Rothschild in the capacity of senior advisor. In 2011, he returned to Lazard as a senior executive.
- Sterngold, James (February 10, 1988). "Salomon Expands at Top; Key Executive Resigning". The New York Times.
- "People: Gerald Rosenfeld - Nationsbanc Private Equity Job a Change of Pace for Lazard Pro". May 18, 1998.
- Atlas, Riva D. (September 15, 2002). "Private Sector; A New York Accent at Rothschild". The New York Times.
- "Financial News - Setting the agenda for the City".
- "Rosenfeld Returns to Lazard from Rothschild". February 2011.
- Profile at NYU.edu
- NYU Stern Executive Education
- Integrated Law and Business Financial Risk Management