Freud (disambiguation)Wikipedia Open wikipedia design.
|Look up Freud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sigmund Freud (1856–1939) was the inventor of psychoanalysis, psychosexual stages, and the personality theory of Ego, Superego, and Id.
Freud may also refer to:
- Freud (crater), a lunar crater
- Freud (miniseries), a 1984 mini-series starring David Suchet
- Freud: The Secret Passion, a 1962 film by John Huston and starring Montgomery Clift
- Freud, a chimpanzee in the Kasakela community
People with the surname
The Freud family:
- Amalia Nathansohn Freud (1835–1930), mother of Sigmund, born at Brody
- Anna Freud, daughter of Sigmund Freud, famous for contributions to child psychology and developmental psychology
- Ernst Ludwig Freud, architect, son of Sigmund Freud
- Walter Freud, Sigmund's grandson, chemical engineer, member of Royal Pioneer Corps and British Special Operations Executive
- David Freud, Baron Freud, Walter's son, journalist, businessman, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Work and Pensions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Freud. This |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.