February 2016 Diyarbakır bombingWikipedia open wikipedia design.
|2016 Diyarbakır bombing|
|Part of Kurdish–Turkish conflict (2015–present)|
Location of Diyarbakır Province in Turkey
|Location||Lice, Diyarbakır, Turkey|
|Date||18 February 2016 (UTC+02:00)|
|Bombing, Improvised explosive device|
|Weapons||an explosive device|
|Perpetrators||People's Defence Forces|
The 2016 Diyarbakır bombing occurred on 18 February 2016 in Diyarbakır, a city in Diyarbakır Province, Turkey. The bombing consisted of a roadside bomb that killed 6 soldiers and injured another.
- March 2016 Diyarbakır bombing
- 2008 Diyarbakır bombing
- 2015 Diyarbakır rally bombing
- February 2016 Ankara bombing, which occurred the day before
- "PKK targets military vehicle in SE Turkey". Aa.com.tr. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- Zeynep Bilginsoy, Joshua Berlinger and Tim Hume, CNN (18 February 2016). "Ankara bombing aftermath: Turkish soldiers killed in new blast". CNN.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- "PKK attack targeting military convoy kills 6 soldiers in southeastern Diyarbakır province". Daily Sabah. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- Constanze Letsch and agencies (2016-02-18). "Explosion hits another Turkish military convoy one day after Ankara attack | World news". The Guardian. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- "Calakiya Misilleme a Amed". Archived from the original on 2016-03-01. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
|This Turkey-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|