David WehnerWikipedia open wikipedia design.
David M. Wehner is the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Facebook.
Wehner attended Saint Louis Priory School and graduated in 1986. Wehner graduated from Georgetown University with a BS in Chemistry, where he was an editor for The Hoya. He graduated from Stanford University with a MS in Applied Physics, where he was a National Science Foundation fellow.
Early in his career, Wehner worked at Monitor Group and Hambrecht & Quist. Wehner worked at Allen & Company for nearly a decade until 2010, when he became the CFO of Zynga. At these firms, he held series 7 and series 24 licenses.
- Brian Feldt (24 April 2014). "Priory graduate named Facebook CFO". St. Louis Business Journal. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Zynga Hires Investment Banker David Wehner as CFO - Kara Swisher - News - AllThingsD". AllThingsD. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Executive Profile: David M. Wehner". Bloomberg. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- Douglas MacMillan (14 November 2012). "Zynga CFO David Wehner Departs for Facebook as Stock Tumbles". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "List of Public Companies Worldwide, Letter - Businessweek - Businessweek". Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "Facebook CFO David Ebersman Stepping Down Later This Year". TechCrunch. AOL. 23 April 2014. Retrieved 4 April 2016.