Central Penn Business JournalWikipedia open wikipedia design.
The July 31, 2009 front page of
Central Penn Business Journal
|Owner(s)||New Media Investment Group|
|Headquarters||1500 Paxton Street|
The Central Penn Business Journal is a business newspaper headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The print publication is circulated on a weekly basis and covers five counties in central Pennsylvania: Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, and York.
It was acquired by New Media Investment Group in 2016. With a readership of more than 43,000 in print and tens of thousands more online, the Journal reaches business leaders and decision-makers who work, live and invest in Central Pennsylvania.
The Business Journal staff reporters:
- Roger DuPuis, who covers Cumberland County, manufacturing, distribution and energy.
- David O'Connor, who covers York County, nonprofits, education and workforce.
- Michael Sadowski, who covers Lebanon County, banking and finance, law and technology.
- Jason Scott, who covers Dauphin County, state government, real estate, construction, media and marketing.
- Lenay Ruhl, who covers Lancaster County, health care and agribusiness..
- "Central Penn Business Journal profile". The Alliance of Area Business Publications. 2005. Archived from the original on September 27, 2007. Retrieved February 12, 2007.
- "HEARST BUYS NORWALK DAILY; NEW MEDIA BUYS AND SELLS Connecticut's The Hour joins 4 other dailies; La., N.J., Pa. deals for NM. - Free Online Library". www.thefreelibrary.com. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "CPBJ Staff - CPBJ". cpbj.com. Retrieved 18 April 2018.