From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Marxism.|
Marxism is a method of socioeconomic analysis that analyzes class relations and societal conflict using a materialist interpretation of historical development and a dialectical view of social transformation. It originates from the mid-to-late-19th-century works of German philosophers Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Marxists (18 C, 7 P)
- ► Anti-Marxism (3 C, 8 P)
- ► Dialectical materialism (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Historical materialism (15 P)
- ► Leninism (11 C, 26 P)
- ► Neo-Marxism (6 C, 7 P)
- ► Marxist organizations (5 C, 22 P)
Pages in category "Marxism"
The following 124 pages are in this category, out of 124 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Market abolitionism
- Karl Marx
- Marx's method
- Marx's notebooks on the history of technology
- Marxian class theory
- Marxism and the National Question
- Marxist aesthetics
- Marxist criminology
- Marxist ethics
- Marxist film theory
- Marxist geography
- Marxist historiography
- Marxist international relations theory
- Marxist literary criticism
- Marxist sociology
- Marxists Internet Archive
- Materialism and Empirio-criticism
- Mediation (Marxist theory and media studies)
- Musée de l'Histoire vivante