Buddy SwanWikipedia Open wikipedia design.
|Born|| Paul Benjamin Swan|
October 24, 1929
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Died|| March 21, 1993 (aged 63)|
Colorado Springs, Colorado, U.S.
|Other names||Buddy Swann|
Paul "Buddy" Swan (October 24, 1929 – March 21, 1993) (also credited as Buddy Swann) was an American child actor, best known for playing the title character of the 1941 film Citizen Kane as an eight-year-old boy.
- Haunted House (1940) - Junior Henshaw
- The Ape (1940) - Willie Brill (uncredited)
- Citizen Kane (1941) - Kane, age eight
- The Fighting Sullivans (1944) - George Sullivan as a Child (uncredited)
- The Seventh Cross (1944) - Boy (uncredited)
- The Soul of a Monster (1944) - Second Newsboy (uncredited)
- Sweet and Low-Down (1944) - Tony Birch (uncredited)
- Strange Affair (1944) - Newsboy (uncredited)
- The Horn Blows at Midnight (1945) - Kid (uncredited)
- Scared Stiff (1945) - Oliver Waldeck
- Centennial Summer (1946) - Dudley Rogers
- Gallant Journey (1946) - Sharkey (uncredited)
- Command Decision (1948) - Flyer (uncredited)
- Shockproof (1949) - Teenage Boy (uncredited)
- Roaring Westward (1949) - Perry Andrews
- Prejudice (1949) - Eddie (uncredited)
- Military Academy with That Tenth Avenue Gang (1950) - Williams (uncredited)
- Destination Murder (1950) - Arthur - Blue Streak Messenger
- A Modern Marriage (1950) - Spike
- One Minute to Zero (1952) - (uncredited)
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|