From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Harvard in 2005
Allison Elizabeth Harvard
January 8, 1988
|Alma mater||Louisiana State University|
University of New Orleans
|Occupation||Model, artist, photographer, actress|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
Allison Elizabeth Harvard (born January 8, 1988) is an American model, artist, actress, and Internet celebrity, best known as the runner-up of both cycle 12 of America's Next Top Model and America's Next Top Model: All-Stars. Harvard has appeared on the cover of magazines such as Harper's Bazaar, L'Officiel, ONE, WeTheUrban, and one of the Philippines' leading fashion megazines, Mega. She also featured as the brand endorser of Belo Medical Group and covered their special edition magazine.
Harvard was born in Houston, Texas and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. She attended Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge before transferring to the University of New Orleans, where she studied art during the spring semester. Her artwork is featured in the 2007 novel The Story Told at Night by Liza Kuznetsova.
America's Next Top Model
After being contacted through email by a casting agent who had seen her look online, Harvard successfully auditioned for cycle 12 of America's Next Top Model. During the audition process, Harvard stated that she thought nosebleeds were pretty and that she was fascinated by blood.
Harvard was called first by Tyra Banks four times, in episodes two, ten, twelve and thirteen (the first part of the finale). Harvard was in the bottom two twice. In episode four, she landed in the bottom two with contestant Nijah Harris because she was said to have over-analyzed her shoot. In episode seven, she landed in the bottom two with contestant Tahlia Brookins because of her lackluster commercial and her one-dimensional look, leading the judges to question her versatility.
During the finale episode of America's Next Top Model, Harvard gave a convincing CoverGirl commercial and was hailed for her improvement from the previous commercial. In the final runway walk, Harvard was deemed the most improved despite being deemed the worst walker out of the bunch at the beginning of the competition. Despite her improvements and strong look, Harvard lost the competition to Teyona Anderson, making Harvard the 1st runner up.
In 2011, Harvard participated in cycle 17 of America's Next Top Model, the first All-Stars edition of the show, where she won a challenge and ultimately placed 2nd, losing out to Lisa D'Amato . Like all the other contestants on Cycle 17, Harvard was given a branding word: "unique". During her time on the show she developed her own perfume called "Honey Blood" and performed in a music video for her song "Underwater".
Harvard made an appearance in the season finale of Cycle 21, taking part in a commercial for Tyra's new make-up collection along with the final 4 contestants.
After America's Next Top Model
Harvard is currently signed with NEXT Model Management and Elite Model Management. In June 2009, Harvard signed with the Los Angeles-based Nous Model Management, but is no longer included on the agency's current roster. Since America's Next Top Model, Harvard has modeled for KarmaLoop.com, walked at the 2012 New York Fashion Week for Gemma Kahng and Malan Breton, and was featured in a spread for ONE Magazine. She has also modeled for Chromat and Richie Rich.
In June 2009, she made an Internet video with fourfour titled "Fake Blood", and was "interviewed" by Winston, the resident cat at fourfour. Harvard is the face of Michael Cinco's "Impalpable" perfume, with international male model Tierry Vilson and walked in the Philippine Fashion Week 2012 with fellow All-Stars contestant Dominique Reighard in the Michael Cinco and Rajo Laurel for Bench fashion shows. Harvard was on the cover of the fifth issue of online publication WeTheUrban. In mid-2012, she appeared in promotional photos for G Fine Body Art, a beauty brand that is set to launch glittery body art services at salons and spas starting later in fall 2012.
In celebration of Bench's twenty-fifth anniversary, Harvard walked the runway at Bench Universe: The 2012 Denim & Underwear Show in September 2012, along with Reighard and this time with America's Next Top Model, Cycle 18 winner Sophie Sumner.
In October 2013, it was announced that Harvard would be one of the hosts of the Philippine television show Mega Fashion Crew: Reloaded on ETC. In 2014, she became one of the judges of the Philippine dance competition television show Celebrity Dance Battle, which premiered on TV5 on March 22. In August 2014, Harvard booked another show for Bench called The Naked Truth  and established CatxBench, a watercolor illustration designed by her which part of Bench Collection, in December. Same month, she guested as a judge for the grand finals of Miss Earth 2014. Also an appearance in America's Next Top Model to shoot in Tyra's new makeup line called TYRA along with the finalist, took place. She was also featured in the March 2015 issue of High Street Magazine with her boyfriend, Jeremy Burke.
In 2019, Harvard became the face of got2b hair products.
In July 2019 was acting in Pixies rock band video clip "On Graveyard Hill".
On September 21, 2012 it was announced that Harvard would be making her acting debut as the character Carina in the independent feature film Insensate. The film was released early August 2013 on iTunes and later released on Amazon.
|TBA||Dangerous Words from the Fearless||The Girl||Completed|
|2009||America's Next Top Model (season 12)||Herself||Contestant|
|2011||America's Next Top Model (season 17)||Herself||Contestant|
|2012||Philippine Fashion Week||Herself||Model|
|Bench Universe: The 2012 Denim & Underwear Show||Herself||Model|
|I Am Meg: Own the World in Style||Herself||Judge|
|2013||Mega Fashion Crew: Reloaded||Herself||Judge|
|2014||Celebrity Dance Battle Philippines||Herself||Judge|
|Bench: The Naked Truth||Herself||Model|
|The Tim Yap Show Season V||Herself||Guest|
|America's Next Top Model (season 21)||Herself||Guest Star|
|Miss Earth 2014||Herself||Judge|
- "Allison signs with Nous Models". HonestlyANTM 12. June 13, 2009. Archived from the original on June 16, 2009. Retrieved July 22, 2009. Originally found at Nous Model Management Archived March 28, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Friedman, Molly (January 9, 2012). "Allison Harvard Celebrates 24th Birthday With New Kitten (PHOTO)". Wet Paint. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- Walker, Dave (May 14, 2009). "'America's Next Top Model' runner-up Allison Harvard talks about her life". The Times-Picayune. Advance Publications. Archived from the original on November 1, 2011. Retrieved October 25, 2009.
- Kuznetsova, Liza (October 9, 2007). The Story Told at Night. InstantPublisher.com. ISBN 978-1-59872-865-1.
- Poulsen, Kevin (May 19, 2009). "'Anonymous' Pin-Up Girl Is Runner-Up For America's Next Top Model". Wired News. Condé Nast Publications. Retrieved May 21, 2009.
- Simmons, Abbey (May 15, 2009). "Exclusive Interview: Allison Harvard of America's Next Top Model Cycle 12". BuddyTV. Retrieved January 18, 2010.
- Waldman, Betsy (February 27, 2009). "VIDEO: Allison Harvard Is Top Model's Bloodthirsty New Babe". Celebuzz. Buzz Media. Archived from the original on March 2, 2009. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12: Episodes 1, 9, 11, and 12
- "Episode 4". America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12.
- "Episode 7". America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12.
- "Season Finale". America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12.
- "NOUS Models: Women". Nous Model Management. Retrieved September 8, 2012.
- "Print Work - All ANTM". all-antm.net. Retrieved August 5, 2017.
- G, Susie (February 14, 2012). "First Look: Chromat's AW12 Lookbook Does Disney Couture". StyleCaster News. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- Harvard, Allison (April 10, 2012). "Richie Rich Popluxe lookbook preview :]". Tumblr. Archived from the original on December 25, 2012. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- Juzwiak, Rich (June 11, 2009). "Allison in "Fake Blood"". fourfour. Retrieved September 13, 2012.
- Juzwiak, Rich (June 4, 2009). "Allison on my couch". fourfour. Retrieved September 13, 2012.
- Matera, Tetta Ortiz (May 27, 2012). "America's top models wear top Filipino brand". The Philippine Star. Philstar Global Corp. Archived from the original on January 31, 2013. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- Carbone, Gina (April 4, 2012). "Allison Harvard Is a Gorgeous Pink Victorian Hipster in New Magazine (PHOTO)". Wet Paint. Retrieved July 5, 2012.
- Richards, Jaime (September 4, 2012). "Allison Harvard Beauty Interview". BellaSugar. Sugar Inc. Retrieved September 13, 2012.
- Yap, Tim (September 15, 2012). "Masters of the Bench Universe". The Philippine Star. Philstar Global Corp. Archived from the original on February 8, 2013. Retrieved September 19, 2012.
- "I Am Meg". October 6, 2012. Retrieved October 8, 2012.
- "Hippie Trail – A Bello Magazine Fashion". Vimeo. October 10, 2012. Retrieved October 14, 2012.
- "Of course ❤❤❤ Your clothing ..." Twitter. October 17, 2012. Retrieved October 18, 2012.
- Maglasang, Ma. Michelle "MM" (October 22, 2013). "Allison Harvard for MEGA Fashion Crew Season 3: America's Next Top Model is in Manila". When In Manila. Retrieved October 29, 2013.
- "America's Next Top Model runner-up Allison Harvard to serve as judge in TV5's Celebrity Dance Battle". Philippine Entertainment Portal. March 20, 2014. Archived from the original on September 24, 2015. Retrieved March 23, 2014.
- "Celebrity - Yahoo Lifestyle Singapore". ph.celebrity.yahoo.com. Retrieved August 5, 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on December 28, 2014. Retrieved December 28, 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Cosplay Competition Global ChallengE". www.cosplayauthority.com. Retrieved August 5, 2017.
- 2017, AsiaPop Comicon Manila. "AsiaPop Comicon Manila 2017". asiapopcomicon.com. Retrieved August 5, 2017.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "Insensate". Wicked Butterfly Films. September 21, 2012. Retrieved September 21, 2012.
- "Insensate". Amazon Instant Prime.