AlexaWikipedia open wikipedia design.
|Look up Alexa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alexa may refer to:
- Amazon Alexa, a virtual assistant developed by Amazon
- Alexa Internet, a subsidiary of Amazon.com that provides web traffic analysis
- Arri Alexa, a digital motion picture camera
- Alexa (plant), a genus of legumes
- Alexa (typeface), a typeface
- 2013 Middle East cold snap, also referred to as Alexa
- One Night's Intoxication, a 1951 German film released in Austria as Alexa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alexa. This |
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.