|17:57, 5 June 2023 UTC+05:30 [refresh]|
|82.5 degrees E|
UTC+5:30 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of +05:30. This time is used in India and Sri Lanka, and was formerly used in Nepal. It is five and a half hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time. Around 1.4 billion people live inside this time zone, making it the second-most populous after UTC+08:00.
As standard time (year-round)
Principal cities: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Colombo
- India – Indian Standard Time
- Sri Lanka – Sri Lanka Standard Time
- ^ "India time". 24timezones.com. Retrieved 2018-01-16.
- ^ "Sri Lanka Time". 24timezones.com. Retrieved 2018-01-16.
- ^ "Time Zone & Clock Changes in Kathmandu, Nepal". www.timeanddate.com. Retrieved 2020-11-25.
- ^ "Current local time in India". www.worldtimeserver.com. Retrieved 2022-04-29.